Graduation and moving forward.

Anabelle pov.

I am super excited, the council said that as soon as the graduation, party and change is over then they can move. 

Everyone is going to the party tonight except for Carlisle and Esme.  They are going to spend a peaceful night at home. 

I am in my room finished getting ready for the graduation.
I am wearing a black solid dress that goes to my knees and I am wearing black open ties pumps.
I curled my hair and parted it in the middle.

I walked downstairs and then Dad drops me off at the entrance.  The entire class is waiting for our cue to start walking.

When we do started walking, I see dad, the council, the Cullens, my boyfriend and the pack all in the front row.  They already started cheering and saying my name.  I have a real family and I can count on them.  Before I sit down I see that Jasper winked at me.  I am jumping for joy on the inside.  Don't tell him I said that Edward.

Then they called my name.  After I got my diploma, I curtsied to the crowd and everyone started cheering.  I am a lady and yes I will act like it.

**2 hours later**
The graduation has just ended and I was trying to find my boyfriend, friends and family.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I turn around it was the guy who was always hitting on me. 

"You look good, so are you going to the graduation party?"
He asked winking at me

"Yes. I am going with my soulmate who isn't you."

I turn to walk away and he grabbed my butt.

I turn around and punch him right in the jaw and didn't stop until after the number fifty.
After I finish, I see my family, friends and boyfriend cheering me on and laughing.  I run up to Jasper and jump in his arms.  He catches me and whispers in my ear.

"You never fail to amaze me,  I am so proud of you."  Jasper whispered kindly in my ear.

I nuzzled my head in his neck.  Then we heard a cough, I see dad rolling his eyes.

"I did not want to see that and I am not talking about the fight.  By the way good girl."  Dad said giving me two thumbs up.

I get off of Jasper and hug everyone, take pictures then we all went home for the party.

**At the Cullen House**
I was doing Rosalie make up when Jasper started talking.

"You know when I saw him grab your but, I was ready to kill him but you beat me to the punch."
Jasper said teuthfully joking but being serious at the same time.
"Laugh out loud."

"Babe."  Jasper said giving me a grin while putting on his jacket

"Your mine and I am yours.  If he doesn't see that then he will be stuck in a fantasy world for a long time."

There were many chuckles throughout the house.  I just finished Rosalie's make up.  Then everyone seemed ready to go.

"Lets get this party started!"

We all got in our cars and we arrived at the party.  It was held in the school gym.  Then we walked into the building and started having fun.  Jasper was my my side the entire time with his arm around my shoulder.  The song "Worth It"  by Fifth Harmony came on.  Rosalie and I started dancing on the dance floor.  We were having lots of fun then I felt someone above into me.  I turn to see it was the boy I beat up.  He had bruises, split lip and a black eye.

He walked towards me but then Jasper was in front of me blocking his path.

Uh oh.