Moving On.

Anabelle pov.
We were all inside and standing around and talking about what has happened and what it will lead to.
Esme and Carlsile are going to Alaska to be near Bella and the Denali's.
Rosalie and Emmett are going with them but will travel sometime after.
Edward and Jasper will stay here and use the house when needed.

I was looking out the window and thinking about what Bella had done to Edward.

I remember when she did that to me.  I caught them in the act.  It broke me and that was the first time I took anything from Bella.  After that I beat her up.  I became depressed and seperated myself ,not allowing anyone to get close to me.  Then I met the Clearwater's, they helped my heart heal over time.

I don't think I have to worry about any of these things with Jasper.  Having these feelings for him are real and I have fallen deeply in love with my southern gentlemen.

Then Jacob had walked up the stairs and joined us along with other members of the pack.

I saw Sam and he saw me.  I ran to him and gave him a hug and he hugged me back.  He was one of my best friends.  Then we all heard a growl.

I turn to see Jasper glaring at Sam.  I smile and skip over to him, holding his face and giving him a peck on the lips.  He smiled and held me around my waist.

"Yeah, Jasper!"  Emmett had cheered.

We all laughed.  Emmett is really silly, he is like a huge teddy bear who will always make you smile.

"I just finished writing to the volturi.  Bella is healing and will be sent to the Denali late tonight."  Carlisle had stated

"Anabelle, I hope you don't hate me."  Edward said to me solemly

"I don't hate you, she had it coming.  I'm just surprised that it was you.  That was bad-arse."

He grinned and started playing the piano.  Then we all talked and chatted.  Even the pack stayed, Paul and Emmett were making up stupid jokes.  Edward and Jacob were having a conversation while Edward played the piano.  Carlisle and Esme was talking with the rest of the pack except for Colin and Brady.  Colin and Brady was talking to Rosalie and Emmett about their school life and phasing and how it changed their lives but in a good way.

Jasper and I was talking about what I want to do after graduation.  I told him about the graduation party that was happening and asked him to  come with me.  He said "of course ma'am".  I love his accent so so much.

"You guys can stay until after Anabelle's graduation, the party and her change."  Jacob said

"What about the council?"  Asked Esme

"I can talk to them and besides the treaty is gone and Anabelle is Jasper's mate I wouldn't split them up."  Jacob said giving me a smile

"Thank you Jacob, so much thank you"

"Your welcome Ana, now what about this party you were talking about."  He asked

"Everyone here can come, it is an open house party so they won't care if you just walk right in."

"Why did you ask me then?"  Jasper asked me curiously

"Because I wanted to ask you to come with me and you will, so I am happy."

Jasper smiled at me and we held hands while walking into the kitchen.

"You hungry?"  Jasper asked knowing that the sounds that my stomach is making means that I am starving.

"Feed me!"

I started running to the kitchen and started cooking.  Jasper soon came in and joined me.

Since the pack is here, I'll make a bunch of food for everyone and I'll put some of the animal blood in the fridge in cups for the Cullens.

"Thanks sis!"  Edward had yelled after reading my mind.

No problem big brother.