-Announcement-

Hello everyone! Finally, 'There's Something About Her' has come to an end and I'm here to announce that I will be taking a one-year-long hiatus from this account.

It must be quite surprising to some of you if you voted for which stories I should write next on my book 'Hannah's List'. I planned to write another BaekYeon fic after this, always have. But I feel like it can wait as I need to focus on another big project that may take a year to finish.

The reason why I decided to take such a long break is because I'm going to be very busy starting this month and I won't be able to focus on writing a lot. And for next year, I will be even more busier especially when internship is coming. I want to do something more with my writing, so I decided to challenge myself in doing something new.

Hopefully you guys will be able to understand why I decided to take a hiatus that long. However, to make up for it, I will be sending everyone a gift before I leave. 

I will be writing a BaekYeon fiction with byunsbaek. We have been discussing about this collaboration for two-three months now and we are excited to announce that it will be published soon(?)

I can't give away too many spoilers for now, I can only say that the setting of that BaekYeon fic is going to be in high school! So yay! Another high school fic, but not your typical/cliche high school fic that I normally write.

Thank you again for all of your support throughout my journey on wattpad. Your votes and comments had cheered me up a lot and I always find myself going back to read them to cheer myself up. I love you all! <3