-29-

They sat in Baekhyun's car in silence. Taeyeon didn't understand why she told Baekhyun everything the moment she got into his car. Taeyeon was even embarassed for crying so ungracefully in front of him.

She glanced at Baekhyun to see his eyes gazing over the road. She started to wonder where they are heading to, since she didn't tell him where she wants to go. She diverted her eyes to the radio to see that it's already 10pm. Which means that they have been in the car for quite a while now.

"Erm..."

"Are you feeling better?"he asked her, glancing at her briefly before diverting his gaze back to the road.

"Yes. Erm..where are we going?"I asked him.

"No where," he chuckled. "I was waiting for you to calm down, so I drove around in circles."

"Oh god," she muttered under her breath. "This is so embarrassing. Sorry."

"It's okay," he smiled. "After what you told me, I believe that you need time to cool down. So, have you had your dinner?"

"Yeah. I had mine at the restaurant after I finished my shift. Have you had dinner?"

"No. I was in my office when you called," he said. When he noticed Taeyeon's face drop, he quickly added, "Luckily you called, I almost forgot to eat dinner."

"So do you want to eat now? I don't have anywhere to go anyways," she said. She certainly doesn't want to go back home. Nana and her are kinda in an awkward situation now. Naeun and Irene are rushing their assignments, so it isn't a good time to crash at their place. "Oh no."

"What?"

"I just realised I don't have anywhere to go. Literally."

"Erm...if you don't mind, you can stay over at my place."

Taeyeon was surprised by that suggestion, although she can't think of any solutions herself. She stared at him with her eyes opened wide as if he grew a third head.

"Don't worry. I have two rooms in my house. You can sleep at the guest room."

"Ah. Thank you," she mumbled. She overreacted for nothing.

"Thank you for giving me a place to stay for a while. Really sorry for the inconvenience."

"No worries. What are friends for, right?"

"Y-Yeah."

Taeyeon relaxed her back against the leather seat, feeling relax because she doesn't have anything to worry about, temporarily. Baekhyun smiled in relief as he plugged in a USB into the USB port above the radio. A playlist of songs faded onto the small screen.

She rubbed her eyes and gave the screen a second glance, making sure that what's she seeing on the playlist is correct.

"Isn't that the playlist we had on youtube? Where we add ballad genre songs," she pointed out a little a bit too excitedly. "You downloaded the whole playlist!"

"Yeah. After you left, you stopped adding songs onto the list. So most of the songs in here are added by me after that."

"Oh...sorry,"she apologized and pursed her lips into a thin line.

"I don't blame you,"he assured her by flashing a small smile at her. "This playlist has been with me for so long, I have already memorised all of the songs and the arrangement of them."

"So this playlist is like our...couple song?"she asked and quickly added, "Not that I'm saying that we are a couple, it just so happens that there are two of us. And some friends have their couple songs, like the songs you listen to and think about your other friend-"