-32-

"It's my first time attending a concert," said Taeyeon as she walked beside Baekhyun.

"Really? I thought everyone at least attended a concert once during their teenage years."

"I wasn't really interested in anything back then. Have you attended a concert before?"

"Yeah of course. I followed my dad to the concerts his artists held ever since I was seven years old. He had been training me to adapt to the environment since I was a kid."

"Wow lucky. Concerts are so expensive. Although it is worth it to the fans, it's not really worth it to me unless I love the idols a lot."

"You will become a fan after this. Trust me," he grinned at her as he showed the staff two tickets and the staff bowed at him and let the two of them in. "We are sitting at the VIPs section."

"So all of the artists under Elyxion will be performing?"

"Yeap. There will be duets and collabs,"Baekhyun replied and took his seat. Taeyeon sat down beside him and looked around the stadium. "Here is your lightstick."

Taeyeon grabbed the white color lightstick from him and examined it closely. "Who designed these? It looks really pretty."

"The design department. Lightsticks are one of the things that the company focuses on a lot. Although the design doesn't really matter as the fans will buy it no matter what the design looks like. We want the lightstick to represent a fandom and let that symbol stay with the image of the group for a very very long time."

"That's really considerate of the company. I like your idea. Meaningful lightsticks will help in uniting the fandom and also make it a token of loyalty to the group," she said. "And it also shows  the fans how much the company cares about the artists and the fandoms."

"Glad that you think that," He smiled at her and glanced at the fans who are filling the empty seats at the upper row. "It proved that the company is working towards the correct direction."

"I'm really grateful that you brought me with you to let me experience a real concert. I can't believe my luck."

"It's a date," he smirked at her, making her blush.

"Then why haven't you ask me to be your girlfriend yet?" she blurted out before she could stop herself.

Oh god shut the f*ck up Taeyeon!

She quickly cleared her throat and looked away, completely embarassed with herself for asking that question. 

It doesn't have to be the boy asking the girl, I could also be the one asking him that question. God damn it, it's 2018. Who the hell cares who ask who first?

"I was waiting for the right time," she heard him say quietly beside her while she wasn't paying attention at him. She pretended to be deaf for a second there and turned to looked back at him, but his phone rang at that moment and he had to pick up a call.

"Oh great Kim Taeyeon, you just have to open your mouth and ask him that stupid question. It just sounds like I'm forcing him to ask me to be his girlfriend," she muttered to herself and facepalmed herself. She just wants to dig a hole here and bury herself underneath. 

The awkward tension was soon dispersed when the concert started. The Elyxion artists sure know how to host a concert, it was a great distraction for Taeyeon. After the concert, Taeyeon met the artists backstage briefly and they left the venue at 9pm.

In the car ride, Baekhyun and Taeyeon only talked about the concert. When she had a feeling that Baekhyun is going to ask something awkward, she will quickly comment on a random performance that happened in the concert. Throughout the car ride, Taeyeon become pretty talkative until they reached her house.