-25-

a/n : im back~~~anyways enjoy~~~

-The Recital-

"Why did you bring chips into a grand ceremony like this?"Irene asked.

"We are about to see the greatest prodigy of our generation perform later. Of course we need chips,"Naeun said, munching away.

"He's no prodigy,"Taeyeon said, earning a few glares from the girls sitting in front of them for insulting the 'Prince'. "He just happened to be young and successful."

"Geez Taeyeon , I swear you are like a hater. Everyone in school adores him, yet you react to him differently,"Nana said.

"Yea, she doesn't even pay any attention to him,"Naeun remarked as she contineud to munch on her chips.

"Sorry girls, I just see him as one of us. A human being,"Taeyeon rolled her eyes at her friends. She glanced at her surroundings to see the front row occupied by the lecturers and a few VIPs. Then the row after that are full of girls who no doubt came here to see Byun Baekhyun perform. Taeyeon looked back, there are barely any guys in the theatre, even if there is, they are here to accompany their girlfriends who are here to watch another guy perform.

She scoffed at the 'victims' of Byun Baekhyun.

"It's rare to be in the same environment as a legend like him,"Irene said, her eyes sparkled as she gasped in awe. "Don't you know that he is considered a celebrity here? You will regret it once you graduate for not staring at him more."

"How is he a celebrity?"Taeyeon asked. Honestly she is a bit annoyed that so many girls adore him, because it's the same as high school. She believes that Baekhyun only wants to study and doesn't like the attention he is getting either. Or maybe she secretly wants him all for herself.

"Are you serious?"Naeun gasped. "First, he's very very good looking. Second, he's rich. Third, he owns the biggest entertainment company in South Korea,"she listed out.

"Plus, he's got a very good reputation. He's a gentleman,"Nana said. "When my boyfriend heard about him, my boyfriend wanted to meet him to discuss with him about a business plan he planned out. Hoping that Elyxion Entertainment can sponsor him."

Taeyeon pursed her lips and glanced at the stage where a huge grand piano is being pushed to the center of the stage. She feels the stress on Baekhyun's shoulder, everyone expects something from him and breathes on his neck constantly. It's stressful being him.

She hasn't told her friends that she knows Baekhyun because she knew that they will react even more than now.

"Oh hey look, that girl who is always beside Baekhyun is here. I wonder who she is..."Naeun trailed off as she pointed at Baekhyun's cousin who just took the empty seat in the front row, sitting alongside the VIPs. "She must have a rich family background to be dating Byun Baekhyun."

"She isn't dating him!"Taeyeon snapped before she could stop herself. Her friends looked at her weirdly, wondering why she snapped at them. "I-I heard that they are cousins."

"Really? I thought you don't catch up with gossips relating to him,"Irene pointed out, eyeing her suspiciously.

"I can't help what I hear,"Taeyeon said.

"Good evening everyone,"the Chairman of Kyunghee University came on stage and spoke into the microphone. He got everyone's attention. "Did you all enjoyed the Recital?"

The audience cheered.

"Now, we are going to end the Recital, but not without a piano recital performed by the CEO of Elyxion Entertainment, successful and young, he achieved something others his age can't,"the Chairman introduced as the audience cheered in awe. "Let's welcome Byun Baekhyun."

There's Something About Herजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें