-21-

"I have already worked out a demo for the new song. Just need all of your opinions on it."Baekhyun said, spinning around on his chair to face his group members who were sitting at the back.

"I bet it's going to be very good."Minhyuk said and Baekhyun pressed the play button. The song started playing. Baekhyun is indeed the CEO of the top entertainment company in Korea, the song is in a completely different genre, but Taeyeon can still hear the original song. After the song ended, Taeyeon was the only one who clapped for it.

"It sounds great!"Kyungsoo said. 

"Do we need to add anything else? Any other suggestions?"Baekhyun asked, looking at his members for any suggestions.

"Erm..."Taeyeon trailed off, causing Baekhyun to divert his attention her. "I think we can eliminate the drums?"Taeyeon suggested cautiously, glancing at the others and back at Baekhyun. "And since it's acoustic, can we start the song with strumming of the guitar?"

Baekhyun nodded and turned back to the editor to add in Taeyeon's suggestion. He eliminated the drums and added ukulele for the first few seconds of the song and pressed play.

"Hmm...I think it sounds better. Thanks, any other suggestions?"he asked as he glanced at Kyungsoo and Minhyuk.

"I know this is an acoustic song, but can we add in the flute to flow with the melody of the song?"Kyungsoo asked. "But only add it during the transition of the song."

Baekhyun wrote down his suggestion and grabbed the music sheet from the table to pass it to Taeyeon. "The lyrics are there. You can practice for it and come back another day to record it. Or you can just sing it today."Baekhyun told her.

"I wll just do it by today."Taeyeon said, grabbed the music sheet from him.

"Wow I thought this assignment is going to be hard, but it was a piece of cake."Minhyuk leaned against the leather seat and casually wrapped an arm around Taeyeon, pulling her closer to him to look at the music sheet over her shoulder. 

It made Taeyeon uncomfortable

It made Taeyeon uncomfortable. She bit down on her bottom lip to hold her discomfort in, she doesn't want to lash out on her group member. She was wondering when Minhyuk will take his hand off her until she felt someone standing up in front of her. Baekhyun suddenly left his seat and grabbed Taeyeon's hand, pulling her up from the sofa.

"You can go and practice the song in the room next door."Baekhyun told her, leading her to the door. He opened the door for her and placed his hand on the small of her back to push her out of the room. "Make sure that you practice well."

-

Taeyeon knocked on the door before walking into the studio. It only took her half an hour to practice the song, since she already knows the lyrics by heart. She stepped into the room with a wide smile on her face, ready to start recording. 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo seems busy working with the song while Minhyuk is playing with his phone, shaking his leg like the boss. Taeyeon rolled her eyes mentally at him, can't believe that he is her group member.