-04-

The "date" with Jiyong went pleasantly well, it felt more like a friendly hangout than a date, so Taeyeon felt comfortable around Jiyong. It touched her heart when he said that she can lean on him now that Heechul and Donghae have left the town. He also made sure that she can text him every night if she doesn't have anyone to talk to and promised to get back to her in a few minutes.

Taeyeon hasn't felt more glad that she has an older friend like Jiyong she can lean on.

It's now winter break and before school ended, Taeyeon had already decided what to do for her break.

Her hobbies are baking and drawing, but doing those during a one and a half months break isn't really an accomplishment to her, so she wanted to do something like a job. She was hunting for a part-time job near her house until she came across a bus ad about volunteering to help the local orphanage in a bake sale hosted by the famous korean agency, Elyxion Entertainment.

Elyxion Entertainment operates as a record label, talent agency, music production company, event management and concert production company, and music publishing house. The company is also notable for it's yearly charity and this year for Christmas, they decided to host a bake sale for the orphanage kids where volunteers can also help out, inside the company's public cafe.

That's when Taeyeon decided that this is going to be her goal for her winter vacation.

She signed up for the volunteer online and waited for the company's answer for a day. The company got back to her in five hours, telling her that she is accepted and she can come to the bake sale starting next Monday.

Her winter vacation is just starting and she couldn't wait till Monday.

-

"Young master Byun, master Byun asked for your presence."Baekhyun's personal butler said from outside the door.

"Okay."Baekhyun replied as he kicked his legs up high to give him a boost to get out of the bed. He threw his phone onto his bed and marched straight to his father's office. "Father, you wanted to see me?"he asked as he pushed open the doors.

"Baekhyun, take off your headphones."his father said, giving him a sharp look. Baekhyun did as he was told and stood in front of his father's desk, waiting for him to say something. "I need you at the company starting next Monday."

"Pardon?"Baekhyun frowned. He wasn't prepared for this, he is still in highschool and he still has another year to graduate, why is his father suddenly telling him to go to the company? When he told Chanyeol that he is going to help out in his father's company, it was just a cover up for him to spend time at his grandma's house. He didn't expect his father to propose this idea that soon. "What am I going to do there?"he asked.

"I need you to learn how things function in the company and I want you to memorise all of the departments we have in the company."his father replied. "Stop foooling around and act like an adult when you are in the company, you have to show superiority to your staffs. Do I make myself clear?"

"Understood."Baekhyun nodded.

"Dismissed."

Baekhyun spun around on his foot to leave, before the doors closed behind him, he heard his father having a coughing fit. He looked back, concerned about his father's health.

-

Knowing that her volunteer can help the charity makes her happy. Today is her first day so she had to woke up early unlike other people who just sleeps in since it's winter break. Her parents noticed that she was in a good mood when they heard her humming as she came down the stairs.