Celebrities Aint My Thing

Start from the beginning

Suddenly the thought of that scared me for a second.

But I shouldnt even worry. Right?

Right?

I drive my way home and park outside the house. I lock the car and walk into the house. Throwing the keys by the counter I startle my mom who was chilling and drinking a glass of wine.

"Alex! Hey what're you doing here?" She says with horror.

" I live here?" I laugh at her question and jump on to the couch to grab the remote next to me. I rummaged through any channel that was showing something good and mechanically took off my wig.

Finally my head can get some air.

"How was you're day?" My mom asks as she struts with her glass upto where I was sitting, sat down and looked at me.

"Horribly." I respond. "Well I mean great then whoah then great then ouch then bad."

"Sounds like a hefty day." She said as she chuckles. "Explain please."

"Hardi har har mom," I sighed then I start to recite my day. "Well there was this girl-"

"OOh a girl!-"

"Mom, not a love story. Stay on track."

"Okay okay.

"So this girl, she saved my life today from these bullies. And I planned to thank her by giving her a ride in my van" Mom nods attentively and then she got startled.

'In your van?"

I nod and continued. "So she denies my offer-"

"Wait."

"What?"

"How comes you didn't tell me you like to pick up girls with your van."

"I don't pick up girls with-"

"You could have taken a Mustang or a land rover but you chose a van-"

"Mom we're getting out of topic here."

"Okay okay I'm sorry."

"Anyway, so She denies my offer. I was confused at first and tried to lure her in with Alex Kale merchandise."

"So it worked?"

"That's the fucking part. It didnt!"

"Language! But what do you mean it didnt?" She swats my arm hard. I flinch and sighed.

"Sorry. She denies the offer and said she was," I took a large gulp of disappointment before I continued," not interested in Alex Kale at all!"

My mom gasps loudly and sith pure horror. "Oh no! Why not?"

"Im not sure-"

"But that's not..Not right! "

"I've noticed."

"But that.. BITCH"

"Mom language!" I swatted her arm gently. "She's my friend likewise and I don't approve of you insulting her."

"If she was your friend she would be supporting you and your music." She set the glass of wine by the stool nearby her and stood up.

I laughed a bit and got up. Standing opposite her I clamped her shoulders with my palms and stared into her eyes. "Mom, I'm under cover. I can't tell anyone about this or it'll be Hollywood all over again."

"Okay you're right."

"Good overgrown girl!" I smile at her. "Please forget it and just let it pass."

"I'll try." She says. She looks at my hands on her shoulders and looks at me. "Off."

I pull away my hands and start walking to my room. "Thanks for listening." I shout to her as I walk up the stairs.

"Sure honey. But she is still a bitch!"

"Language!"

.....................................................................

Dear readers,
Hey guys om God I am so overwhelmed I'm so happy and so exited Wee eek My stpry has reached 115 views and this makes me feel so jiggly inside ! After I posted it in my instagram (@_.artilla._) it was a hit! My last chapter got 55 views! Thank you so much for everyone who supports me or supported me and I'm very happy you did! I love you all . Don't forget to vote!

Love,
Fatma