"I hope you can learn to trust us all Jackson~"

Jaemin cheered patting him on the back, to which he smiled at him in return.

Now Donghyuck's partner, and apparently Mark's too.

"I'm Connor, and despite her being an ice dragon and me a fire dragon, this is my sister Faith. Our personality types vary on whether or not we're in our dragon forms. Right now, my sister can be a little shy like Bo, but she's very sweet. And I may come off as rude sometimes and kind of intimidating. But in our dragon forms, she can be a brute and quite deadly at times. I'm like that too, but I may hesitate to exterminate our enemies. But she won't hesitate at all. If anything she loses control most of the time almost getting herself killed"

Connor then looked at both Donghyuck and Mark.

"As a friend, I want to ask you both to help me and my sister. But help her more. I don't want anything bad to happen to her. She means a lot to me. We'll both put our lives in your hands"

Everyone including Bo looked at him with astonishment.

Before he just seems like some emo kid, but now we see just how kindhearted and caring he is to his sister. They're gonna be a great addition to the team~.

-

Jeno's partner is next.

"As you all know, I'm Zachariah. About my personality, there's nothing to it. I've never really liked or cared about anything, up until now. I've gained a liking to Jeno, but as for the rest of you, I do have feelings towards you all. I just haven't decided if they're good or bad yet"

He explained with a smirk.

I don't know about any of the others, but he's kind of intimidating to me.

Now onto-

Oh, it's my partner's turn.

"My name is Judah, and I really like nature. It makes since because I used to be the guardian of that forest you all found me in, but I trust Renjun's choice in making the forest technically the guardian of itself. I'll admit, it was kind of boring there, so I'm really glad to be here with you all"

He explained with a genuine smile.

I love my partner~. He's so cool~.

"I suppose I should give this little guy a name huh?"

I contemplated, petting the white fox.

It looked up at me with curiosity, wondering what I was going to name it.

"I know! I'll name you Enzo~"

It looked at me for a few seconds, then it licked my nose.

"ADORABLE!!!!!!"

Everyone cooed at his adorableness.

-

We all departed to our rooms after we finished watching Soul Eater.

It was pretty silent the entire journey to my room. Judah isn't really the talking type.

I showed them around my bedroom, and I realized that there's no place for him or Enzo to sleep. I decided to show them the garden, since Judah likes nature.

As soon as we got there, we were greeted by Grover and Bleddyn. I guess they decided to stay in here too.

I introduced them to each other, and they all clicked instantly. Yay~.

"Oh, Judah! Before I go, I want to know. How did you know about my plant manipulation?"

"I guess I can sense anything having to do with nature. I was surprised you didn't even know about it"

"I'm just now discovering my powers. I'm different from the others for some reason"

"Ahh. But you should get some rest. You look pretty tired"

Was it that noticeable?

"Maybe you're right... Will you watch over Enzo? He seems to like it in here too~"

"I'll be happy too"

He smiled, sending me on my way.

-

The second I got in my room, I heard Taeyong's voice coming from my speakers.

"Hey Renjunie! Can you come to the infirmary real quick? I know the others are probably asleep, so I thought you'd be available~"

"On my way~"

-

When I arrived, the kid was awake. He hid behind Taeyong when he saw me, but Taeyong comforted him and told him I was a friend.

"Do you remember his name now hyung?"

"Yeah~"

He cheered, smiling as bright as ever.

"His name is Jaehyun~"