Chapter Twenty "This house no longer is a home."

Start from the beginning

I walked into the kitchen and started to look around, opening and slamming cabinets and drawers.

"What are you doing?"

"Matches, I need matches. There has to be some around here somewhere."

I opened the drawer that we kept junk in and I found some.

I grabbed fuel from the garage and started to pour it around the floor and on the furniture.

"This house no longer is a home."

"Elena stop you're having a breakdown!" Austin said trying to grab the fuel out of my hands.

Above the fire place was a picture of me, my mom, and my dad. I picked up the picture frame and smashed it to the ground, glass spreading on the floor.

"You're going crazy."

"This house needs to go. It's abonded anyways right? There's no use for it to be here if it's just filled with bad!" I threw the red gallon to the floor and lit the match.

"No one deserves to go through all the pain that I have gone through. This is just one less problem gone, and it's the biggest.

"No, the other problem I have in my life is you! It was a mistake spending my breath to even say one word to you. All because of it I have to watch my back because I could get killed by this loser named Dean. I'm done with all of this."

"Don't." Austin said.

"You dragged me deeper to hell then I was already."

I dropped the match and the trail of fire started to my left.

Austin and I walked out of the house and I continued to walk as far away from everything as possible.

"You can't just run away from your problems!" Austin yelled from his car.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around on my heal. "Tell Dean that I'll see him in hell."

I walked as many miles I could to get away from him and everyone else as possible.

Many hours later I was hungry and tired. My phone battery died, thank god because of all the phone calls.

I had 5 dollars on me and I walked into a gas station and got a bag of chips. After I payed and walked out I didn't know where I was going to go and what I was doing.

"You look lost." I turned to my left and saw a tall blonde hair male in a black sports car.

"I'm not lost, I'm finding my way to a new begninng actually. Do you know where a good place would be for a fresh start?"

"You need a ride? I know a place up north from here." I bit my lip. "I promise I don't bite." He put his hands up and I could see an innocent look in his blue eyes.

Without a thought, I grasped the handle of the car's door and settled myself in.

"My name is Elena by the way."

"I'm Connor."

I nodded. "Now drive."

And with one push on the gas pedal, the car flew forwards and out of the parking lot.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

DUN DUN DUUUNNNNN

Ok so I was at warped tour all day yesterday & it was fucking AWESOME! That's why I didn't update. Falling In Reverse & Of Mice And Men were my favorites. If you ever get the chance to go, you should really go.

I'm lame so if the breakdown sounds familar I tried doing like an episode from The Vampire Diaries because that show is bomb. Also, another flashback (:

Things get crazy, bad, and all the action starts from here on out. It will be hetic!

Like I did the last 10 chapters I'm going to list all the songs - they are pretty great songs I mean I picked them for more than just them matching the chapters lol

11.) Lollipop - Framing Hanley

12.) Everytime You Go - Ellie Goulding

13.) Skinny Love - Birdy

14.) We Must Be Killers - Mikky Ekko

15.) Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys

16.) Stop This Song - Paramore

17.) Toxic (Cestladore Remix) - Melanie Martinez

18.) Can You Feel My Heart - Bring Me The Horizon

19.) Say You Like Me - We The Kings

20.) So Cold - Ben Cocks