7. Chan's Story

It'd been a month since the two had began to train together, and there was no doubt an obvious bond of skinny love between them.

Chan entered the dance studio, pushing his raven hair out of his eyes before greeting Minho with a bow. Minho chuckled and stopped Chan bowing before he even managed to bend down completely. "Channie-Hyung, I've told you not to bother being formal with me." his smile was bright and delicate, sending warm shivers through Chan's veins.
"Right, I apologise." Chan smiled back, looking away nervously.
"Hey, why are you so different today? You're not usually this nervous." Minho's plump lips formed a slight pout as he crossed his arms, worrying that Chan had grown to feel awkward about Minho; perhaps he's too clingy? Flirty? Maybe Chan realised that he liked him- What if Chan isn't gay-

Minho's thoughts were cut off when a pair of lips were pressed against his own. He'd acknowledged who it was instantly, but he stood frozen, unable to respond or even process the situation until Chan retreated away."Because I was thinking about doing that... I'm sorry."
Chan made a motion as if be was about to leave but found himself stopping as he sensed a grip on his wrist, he turned to look at Minho who moved towards him before cupping his cheeks and returning the kiss Chan had given him.

And that's where it started, and it lasted too, until a few weeks after their collaboration had been launched. Minseon had realised that the two boys were spending all their free time together despite having no work to do; his curiosities got the better of him and he decided to investigate. That's where it ended.

Chan and Minho were occupying an empty dance studio by sitting in the middle of the floor, embracing each other and talking about irrelevant things, just filling the silence with their voices. Minho leaned towards Chan, connecting their lips just as his father entered the room. He was furious. He slammed the door, making the two boys jump in fear and separate, before staring at the CEO as if he were a ghost. Minho's eyes flickered between his father and his lover, trying desperately to come out with some form of an explanation, however, trying seemed pointless as Minseon was already staring daggers at Chan, yelling out things that Minho was in too much of a shock to hear. Through teary eyes, all he saw was a devastated Byungchan, a ripped up contract and a CEO spewing curses like fire from a dragon. All because they fell in love.

Upon Minho's desperate begging and protesting, Minseon agreed to give Chan some money to support himself so he wouldn't end up homeless again and Minho even managed to convince Minseon to allow Chan to move into one of their extra house, but Chan was still left without a job.

Not too far down the road was an old building from a KPOP company that'd gone bankrupt, it was still in good condition and was on sale for an affordable price. If Chan couldn't be an idol under a company, then he'd be his own idol, produce music independently. No- Even better. He would create his own company, one that treated idols from all background fairly. He'd create Bang Entertainment.

A/N: This chapter took like almost 2 hours oof- But I've managed to post two chapters in a day. This chapter would have been longer but I have to go to a family barbeque. Anyway, I hope that you enjoy this chapter!~