5. Intro Story

A/N: Sorry I update so little, I just think I chose a difficult concept, however I have a few plans for drama in the book. One thing I'm amazing at writing is supernatural angst, so I'll begin writing a book with a supernatural concept, maybe even two books. What ships and concepts would you like then? Changlix, JeonBang, ChangHo, etc? Vampires, Demons, Witches, etc? I'd love your opinion since you're my audience and I'm writing for you. Also sorry again for the late update, I'll do my best to be more frequent as the number of readers is growing and you all want me to update more often. Thank you for your patience and support of my book, it means a lot. Also you all say you love my style however I feel as if I use too much dialogue and not enough description, so this chapter is my style, this is the way I enjoy writing. I hope you enjoy this chapter, I put a lot of work into it!

The week without Felix's bright, heartwarming smile passed exceedingly slow for the CEO, who'd spent his time working on the collaboration he promised Felix, which he threw out due to jealousy, no real intention of releasing a song until his comeback was put into place before Felix began working with JYP. However, once the week ended and the silver-haired CEO saw the one causing his thoughts to be polluted throughout the whole time span walked into his expensively arranged office, he quickly broke his professional act by leaping up from the leather chair serving the purpose of being sat on in order to dart over to Felix and embrace him in a hug, almost knocking the weaker trainee off his feet, muscles tensing up as surprise washed over his freckled cheeks and locked into his chocolate eyes. Upon realising what had happened, the black-haired teenager smiled with a charming vibe as he wrapped his arms around the taller man's neck, pulling him back into the affectionate welcome he'd unsuspectingly offered. The two handsome workers remained snuggled into each other's warmth for quite a while, neither one of them wanting to end the precious moment. Fireworks of love possessed their oxygen, running through their bloodline at the speed of adrenaline, their hearts almost tingled with joy as the pleasant burst of amour shot through them, it was an infatuation more innocent than puppy love, though with the sweetness of the moment, many onlookers would not be scolded for calling it that; But it wasn't love, how could it be? Two men, a trainee and a CEO too, two men with rising fame, how could they commit such a taboo as to love? Surely they wouldn't, but surely they did. It was undeniable, Felix and Bang Chan were in love and it was inevitable, such emotions were unstoppable. For the minute they hugged, time froze, the only movement was the rhythmic beat of their hearts and the rising love they felt for one another, this was perfect, truly, but sweetness can be sour when manipulated, and with an anonymous flash of a camera and beating footsteps dashing away, such cruelty happened. Now the boys were in serious trouble.

Jolting away with a speed that imitated the camera flash, Felix's face became one of fear, or perhaps even trauma as the two young males realised within a second what such a photo could lead to. Bang Chan looked stressed out, however poor Felix looked as of he was about to give Niagara Falls a run for it's money. The mocha eyes of the foreign trainee shimmered as they glossed over with tears, his freckled cheeks becoming red. The CEO noticed this, empathy stabbing through his heart as a hand reached to wipe away the liquid unconsciously pouring from Felix's eyes, protecting the adorable freckles.

"Felix." Chan sighed, frowning with every fibre of sympathy in his body. "Please don't cry."

"Chan, how can I not? They'll use that photo against us, it'll be portrayed as a scandal, people will assume you're gay and your career and company will-"

"Felix, Felix, please, calm down! We don't know that for sure, do we? And why aren't you worried about yourself, aren't you concerned that gay rumours will hook onto you too?"

The hitched and rapid pace of Lee Felix's frantic tone fell, his panicked voice calming down as his words became hesitant and almost still. "N-No I..." He dared to glance up at the CEO with scared eyes, his body shaking as he lost confidence and dragged his eyes to the carpeted, grey floor.

"You're gay, aren't you?"

"I just... Your career." Felix couldn't even gather up the strength to shout 'What? No?', instead his trembling hands moved to cover his drowned face as his shaky voice desperately let lies a gullible child wouldn't even believe. "I-I care about... that."

"Felix?" Bang Chan sighed. "Felix, look at me."

In return, Chan got a shake of the head from the trainee as he continued to sob into his hands. The CEO let out another huff before removing the younger's hands and staring into his pinkish, swollen eyes. "I told you to look at me, did I not?" Felix made an action to reply but was cut off, his speech getting nowhere.