4. Chan's Memoir

This chapter takes place about a week after the last on. Also a quick heads up, this chapter is for mature audiences only, they'll be no smut but there will be mention of rape. For those who don't want to read it, although it's not much, there's a summary in bold at the bottom. This chapter is short but the next part will be a long part, okay? C:

"Come on Chan, you fucking wimp, kiss me!" Jiyun growled, slapping Chan's cheek harshly. The CEO was sat at his desk, which his 'girlfriend' was sat on. "You haven't changed! You're still boring! And you wonder why I slept with all those guys? Hah! You're so pathetic, you know? I could do anything now and you wouldn't stop me because you're too much of a coward." She smirked slyly.
"Jiyun I really need to work."
"You can work later, shithead."
"Jiyun please I-" Chan was cut off my a slap to the face followed by a kiss which he desperately tried to pull away from but failed as she slipped into his lap and held his face in place by grabbing his jaw in one hand and slipping off his tie with another. When she finally let his face go, Chan was about to yell at her but didn't get the chance as the noise of a slammed door did it for him, followed by Jiyun's own annoying voice.
"Let go of me you fucking prick!" She yelled as a blonde boy grabbed her hair and pulled her off Byunchan.
"Let go? Alright." Felix threw her to the floor, letting go of her. "And watch your language, especially as you just sinned in such a disgusting way."

Following behind were two security guards who dragged Jiyun out of the building, leaving the two boys alone. Chan watched Felix turn to leave but stopped him. "Can we talk?" Only a nod was given in response before Felix shut the door and sat in front of the older's desk. Byungchan just bursted into tears.

Summary: Jiyun attempted to assault/rape Chan but got walked in on by Felix who protected Chan, she was dragged away by security guards. Felix turns to leave but Chan asks to talk, Felix agrees and Chan burts into tears.