4. Felix's Story

Felix's body jolted up as aggressive banging boomed throughout his apartment. He hurriedly threw in a t-shirt and sweatpants, rushing towards the doors and he shakily opened the door, flinching as it swung open.

'It's her isn't it? I thought I didn't have to pay for another week... Oh god what have I got myself into? I haven't got paid yet... She's going to beat me, she's going to hurt me. Changbin please show up... Binnie please come and save me.' Felix's mind was racing.

"I don't get paid until next week, please, please just give me a few more days... I'll beg my boss for it early for you. I swear I will, I have a better paying job now, I can even give you extra just... please don't hurt me." Tears began to gloss over his eyes as his body huddled away, refusing to look at the figure in the doorway.

"Felix... Why would I hurt you?"

"C-Chan?! Bang Chan?!"

My heart is racing, I'm no longer in control;

I realise my mistakes as I stare at you like stars.

You're eyebrows are knitted with worry,

Worry I don't deserve; Please forget my words.

I swear they didn't my lips,

It was nothing but a blur,

But you heard me speak,

Once again I'm presented as weak.

"Felix, what's going on?! You have to tell me."

"I can't." His expression was blank.

"You have to" Chan reached out to hug Felix, embracing him.

"I can't bare to think that you're fearing someone in such a way."

"If I tell you I'll fear her more."

The two boys huddled onto the bed, Felix's shaking body pressed onto Chan's torso, his strong arms wrapped around him securely as he let Felix cuddle into him, pressing gentle kisses to his cheeks to prevent tears.

"Felix, are you financially struggling?" Felix gently nodded, looking down as he felt disappointment and guilt flood through his body like a typhoon, Byungchan too found himself in the same situation, he was ashamed of not realising Felix's problems.

"Is that causing... other problems?" His voice was gentle and hesitant, wanting to keep Felix calm. Felix didn't move his head nor speak, rather, he burst into tears as he snuggled up to Chan for comfort.

"Hey, don't cry Felix, I'm here, okay? Who did you think I was?" His only response was a tug on his shirt as Felix gripped him tighter. "'She' won't hurt you, not with me here, alright? I'll protect you Felix."

"Chan... Please don't worry about me." Felix sighed, wiping his tears as he let go of Byungchan.

"Felix, of course I'm going to worry about you." Chan instantly moved to hug Felix again, holding him against his chest. "You mean a lot to me, I don't want you getting hurt."

"Byungchan please-" Felix was cut off as Bang Chan kissed him, wrapping his arms around his waist; Giving up, Felix kissed back, letting his problems momentarily slip away as he relaxed.

Momentarily...

A harsh slap was delivered to Felix's cheek, parting the boys as he fell to the floor, he looked up in horror as he was met with a tall woman wearing too much makeup in her early 30's. "So you snitched, you little crybaby?! Are you forgetting the cameras I set up to make sure you kept your mouth shut? Now I have two bastards to keep quiet!"

Felix's hands were shaking, his heart ached more than his cheek did; The last thing Felix wanted was Chan to get dragged into his stuggles, he loved Byungchan and he hated to think he'd have to put up with his problems. "Mrs Park I'm sorry, I swear I-"

"Leave Felix alone, right now! You disgusting woman! I've heard of the shitty things you and your husband have done." Chan spoke as Felix desperatly fidgeted with his phone.

"Shitty? Babyboy, they're my list of achievements. You should watch your mouth, respect your elders Byungchan! I've heard of you and enjoy your work, so I'll let it slip on one condition. In fact, I'll let Felix's bill this month slip too. Just lay-"

"You really think such an amazing person would sink to such lows? Don't even finish your sentence you fucking slut! You leave Chan out of this or you'll never hear the end of it!" Felix yelled, delivering a slap to her face. "Leave my boyfriend alone you whore!" And at that moment, Changbin and his father burst into the room, dragging the screaming woman away and arresting her.