1. Felix's Coping Mechanism

I hope you enjoy the dumb shit that runs through my head in the video above, it might make you hate me a little less after this chapter.

Felix stumbled out of Changbin's door, telling the boy he was heading home when in reality he was heading to the nearest bar. His tatty converse dragged his weak, slumping boy across the equally dull pavement. His body felt heavy, his heart was like a weight and the chest he accidentally bumped into because he couldn't stop thinking about the kiss he'd seen several hours ago was hard like a rock, making him fall and land in arms which were just as tough. "Watch where you're going, you could have gotten hurt Felix."
"J-Jisung...?"
"Surprise. I came to Korea a month ago and when I saw your collaboration with those two JYP idols, I made it my mission to find you. I missed you and I wanted to apologise for- Wait, Felix have you been crying?"
"I... yes."
Jisung frowned and pulled the boy into a tight hug, allowing Felix to begin sobbing again as he hugged back, grabbing the fabric covering his back. "How about we go over to my place? It's 5 minutes away, I was only heading out for some ramen. You can stay the night while we catch up, it might cheer you up a little. Of course, only if you feel comfortable doing so?"
"I-I'd like that" Felix pulled away and wiped his tears, smiling weakly as his breathing began to gradually regulate.
"Come on, let's get some ramen then. Your favourite is still beef, right?" Jisung smiled, grabbing Felix's hand who clutched it back almost automatically.
"Yeah... You remembered?"
"Of course I remembered." Jisung smiled handsomely. Felix was content in the current moment, he felt safe. Perhaps he didn't need Chan after all.

The two boys entered the store which lit up the dark street, giggling as they saw a cute dog ran out of the store with it's owner, who picked it up and scolded it. "Yeotan calm down" the blondish-pink haired owner laughing before turning to a pink-haired boy next to him, who was carrying the bags, and kissing him. "Shall we watch a movie with Jimin and the other Hyungs when we get back?" Felix heard them say as they walked off.
Jisung smiled at Felix and chuckled "I guess you're still gay then?".
Felix almost hit him before nodding and letting out a laugh and walking towards the pots of instant ramen, which they bought two of.

Once the boys finally settled down on the couch with the ramen Felix had completely forgotten about what he'd witnessed hours ago, until of course, Jisung spoke up "So, Felix... what was wrong? You said you were crying earlier." And for the third time today, Felix explained the situation. A tear slipped down his cheek which Jisung wiped away as he gently held Felix's face. "Hey, don't cry, it's his loss Felix." Jisung weakly smiled. "We ran into each other and I was looking for you because I... well to be honest maybe us re-meeting was fate because I wanted to say that... I still love you."

Felix never leaped to kiss someone so quickly in his life.

No one saw THAT coming. Y'all suggested Hyunjin, Seungmin and Chagbin but no one thought of Jisung. So... Do you hate me now? -Kaeden