One / And I'm not your baby.

So we are 2 girls, who is writing an imagine about Jason Mccann, and we decided to do it together. It is our first imagine, so I'm sorry if you think it sucks.

_____

Songs For This Chapter:

Problem - Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea

Katherine's Point Of View

I woke up by the sun shining through my curtains. I took my phone and looked at the clock. It was 06:00 am in the morning. I went to the bathroom, and did my morning routine. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and wrapped a towel around my body. I went to my room, to get my cheerleader uniform on. I blow dried my hair, and made a ponytail. I put some mascara on because I was too tired to do anything else.

I went downstairs to take some breakfast. Josh was already eating. Josh is my twin brother and he is very protective. He has brown hair, and blue eyes. He is really tough and buff, because he is the quarterback on the football team. He is annoying sometimes, but he is fine.

I took some fruit, and walked out to the car, after saying goodmorning to my twin.

I took my phone, and texted Santana and Anna "I'll be there in a few xo.", and put my phone back in my pocket. I drove to Anna's house at first. Anna is one of my best friends. She has black glasses, blond hair, and blue eyes.

"COME ON, LAZYBUTT!" I yelled at Anna.

"I'm on my way!" She yelled back.

I waited 30 seconds and then Anna came running out from the door to her house. We talked about cheerleading practice and stuff, while we drove to Santana's house. We honked at her, and she came right away. She is also one of my best friends and she is cheerleader too. She has black hair, brown eyes, and is quite tan. We drove to the school.

It was right after the summer holiday, so I didn't recognize all the people. We went to out lockers, and they were right beside each other. I had history first, so I took my books, and said goodbye to my girls.

I was now in the classroom and getting ready to history. I was one of the last in the classroom, and took my phone. I checked Instagram, Snapchat and all those apps I normally use. Right when I was about to take a selfie, Mike came into the classroom, looking good as always and it was a little awkward, but I guess he will survive. So, Mike is my boyfriend. He is very handsome if you ask me, and the rest of the girls in the school. He is tall and pretty buff. He has brown hair, and light brown eyes, and all the girls at the school are head over heels about him, but he is mine, sorry not sorry.

Mike kissed me on the lips, before he walked over to his seat in the other side of the room, beside Tylor.

The clock rang for the second time, and the teacher Miss. Avery told everyone to sit down on our seats. She is quite old, and looking normal, I guess. We started the history-lessons, and then a boy with brown hair and beautiful brown eyes walked into the classroom, and Miss. Avery introduced him as Jason McCann. He walked down to the only free seat, which was beside me. When he looked at me, he smirked and winked to me. I just looked down at my books, so he didn't see me blush.

Mike looked over at us, and he seemed to be jealous, so I smiled and blew him a kiss. He returned the kiss and the lesson started. Jason looked over at me a few times before he started talking to me.

"What's your name baby?" he asked with a smirk on his lips.

"My name is Katherine, and I'm not your baby."

"Trust me, you are going to be mine." he still had a smirk on his lips.

I can already tell that this boy, is a cocky motherfucker, but he was pretty good looking.

We continued the class, and when it was over, I walked over to Mike, and I gave him a kiss, took his hand, and walked out of the classroom. We went to the cafeteria to get some lunch. We got some sandwiches, and they were fine. Mike and I sat there, waiting for Anna and Santana. I guess they were a little late.

When my favorite girls showed up, Jade Morgana and Katy Donald. These girls are the most awful persons I've ever meet, really. Jade is the 'leader' of those two, and Katy is just 'licking her ass', as usual. Of course Jade is 'in love' with Mike. But he is mine, and we would never cheat on me. Especially not with that nasty slut.

"What's up, slut?" she asked, with a freaking annoying smile, and I knew it was fake.

"Nothing really. Have you seen the new boy Jason McCann? He looks like he would fuck every girl if he had the opportunity, so I defiantly think you should talk to him." I said faking a smile.

Jade and Katy left, but I just waved at them, being really provocative, but I loved it.

I looked around to see Jason sitting at a table surrounded by his new friends. When I looked at him, he was already looking at me.