Ignorance Ain't Fucking Bliss

Start from the beginning

Why does his own father hates him?

“You don't know about this either?” Hoseok was stupefied that Jimin literally knows absolutely nothing about Jungkook.

Can't blame him though because Jungkook isn't the one who lets his guards down.

Not even when he falls in love...

“No. He never said anything” Jimin said, "because I didn't really ask him" he added in a whisper.

Can't blame him again since Jungkook didn't really put Jimin in circumstances where he'd love to get to know the killer in his life.

“It's okay Jimin-ah” Hoseok said holding Jimin's hand and giving a reassuring press to them.

“So the reason he hates him is because of his eomma” Hoseok said and Jimin gave a puzzled expression.

“Okay let me tell you the whole thing” Hobi added and Jimin nodded.

“Commander had kidnapped Jungkook's eomma and then he… um he raped her and married her by force. She then became pregnant with Jungkook, which made her delirious because she couldn't handle the fact that she was pregnant with her rapist’s child. She ended up cutting her veins and Commander found her lying on the bathroom floor while she was barely breathing. He then took her to the hospital whereupon she died” he explained and Jimin cried even more thinking about the fate the poor woman had gone through.

“The doctors found Jungkook's heart was still beating after his eomma passed away so they quickly cut him out of her before he could suffocate and die too” Hoseok revealed and Jimin gasped in horror.

Jungkook almost died, and his mother died even before he was born. That's why he hates her. She hated him and wanted to end him along with her.

“After that Commander was mad that he lost his wife. He still thinks she died because of Jungkook. He thinks if she never became pregnant with Jungkook she'd survive and she wouldn't hate him that much” Hoseok added.

“Then why did he rape her?! I hate that monster” Jimin yelled. He couldn't believe all this.

It's utter madness. Jungkook was innocent, he didn't ask for this fate.

“He's crazy. He also tried killing Jungkook many times after that, while he was a mere baby, but the maids saved him. His advisor then convinced him to let Jungkook live as he'll need an heir to his empire” he said.

“That's so fucked up” Jimin said in disbelief.

His mind was numb, he couldn't comprehend what Jungkook must have felt in his situation. Neither his mother in her situation.

Although he's sure Jungkook's mother shouldn't have tried to kill herself, especially if she knew there's an innocent soul growing inside of her.

“If you go to see, what Jungkook did was similar to Jungshin. History does repeat itself but we were relieved to know he didn't rape you. Yoongi and I had a long talk about this with him when he had began to obsess over you. He assured us he wouldn't go to those extents like his appa. Although he still ended up killing your family and ruining your life. I am so sorry on his behalf, even though it wouldn't make a difference I am truly sorry for you. If I could I'd stop him honestly” Hoseok spoke, apology utterly sincere.  

“It's okay, you don't have to apologize for him. He did, before I…” Jimin trailed off.

He still can't comprehend the utterly stupid and gigantic mistake he's done.

“What? He...apologized...to you?!” Hoseok enunciated each word slowly. He couldn't believe Jungkook apologized to someone.

Who's this new Jungkook? Where's the coconut headed devil that he knows?