~Caught~ Jesse x Oc!Christie

This chapter was requested by SacredWarrior! I'm finally back and I haven't been paying attention to Wattpad notifications (so sorry). I have quite a lot to do. Anyway, enjoy the chapter and have a nice day.

~3rd Person View~
It's a beautiful day at The Duel Academy. The birds are singing. The flowers are blooming. It's the perfect weather for a game of catch (References). Classes had just gotten out. Jesse, Christie, and Chazz were walking together like usual, but there was a little thought roaming around in Christie's. She had developed a crush on Jesse, but she was stubborn. She didn't give off any hits of it, at least, that's what she thought. In all honesty, Jesse had taken notice and was fully into Christie. He would notice her small, nearly invisible blushes when he helped her with, whether she wanted him to or not. He would sometimes catch her staring at him, in a non-creepy way, from the corner of his eye. The only problem was approaching each other. It was clear that Christie was not going to admit anything to Jesse and Jesse didn't exactly know how to approach her about it without getting thrown into the lake. He thought about asking Jaden for help, but Jaden didn't even know what the word "fiance" meant. He could Zane or Chazz, but he didn't think they'd be much help either. Chazz started up an insulting argument with his duel spirit, so he took this chance. He gently grabbed Christie's arm, which caught her attention. He nodded his head in a certain direction, in which Christie nodded normally. Jesse took her hand and ran off with her, leaving Chazz to his argument. Once Jesse and Christie stopped, Jesse took notice of the almost invisible blush she had her face. "So, uhh, Christie, I've wanted to, umm, ask you a question." He said, trying not confuse his words or say something stupid. Before he could say anything else, Christie made the first move. She kissed Jesse's cheek, which fairly shocked him, but he caught his composure before he could make a fool of himself. "I like you, Jesse. And I'm not usually one to confess or discuss my feelings." Christie said, backing up and keeping eye contact with Jesse. Jesse smiled and said,"I like you, too".

It's my first OC chapter, so sorry if it's slightly terrible. My sleep has been messed up recently. Also, I started playing The Ultimate Custom Night and that's just fun and frustrating. I rambled about it to my sister a bit, but she didn't seem to care until I started spamming her with hotdog emojis. That was fun. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle

a.k.a: Cas-Sama
Nickname given by WiltingBlackRoses