~Courage~ Yuma x Reader

This chapter was requested by KellyKaibaQOD! Hope you enjoy your day.

~(y/n)'s POV~
You always lacked somethings that you felt were important. Courage and Determination. You were always sacred of disappointing everyone. But, you never looked up to anyone more than you looked up to Yuma. He would do anything without any fear of failure. Until, it came to class. He always fell asleep and forgot to do his work. He'd come into school panicking, because he was to busy doing something else than his work. "Ahhh! I forgot to do the essay!". Just like today. You turned around and looked at him rummaging through his bag. You had talked to him a few times and you even became friends. You only talk to him when he was alone. You didn't have a lot of social skills. "Hey, (y/n)? Can I borrow your notes? Pretty please?" He begged, sounding pretty desperate. You took out your notes and handed them to him, not saying a word. "Thank you! Your the best!" He said, but he did something you didn't expect him to do. He leaned down and kissed your cheek. It shocked you and a lot of other people in the room. You felt everyone starring at you, so you got up and left. You ran to the roof and sat up there, calming yourself down. You've had a crush on Yuma for a while now, but you just couldn't bring yourself to tell him. "Hey, (y/n)." You heard Yuma say from the entrance to the roof. He was panting a little because he had to run after you. "You okay? I didn't mean to upset you..." You stopped him before he could continue. "I'm fine, really. It's just...." You started but you began to feel nervous. 'Here goes nothing' you thought. You took a deep breath and said,"I've really been wanting to tell you for a while that, I like you. More than friend and more than family. Your so brave and determined and funny. You're everything I can't be. I got really nervous when you kissed my cheek because I didn't want everyone to stare at me. I really want you to be..... mine, so I can be proud of something I've done." It stayed silent for a few moments. "It must have taken a lot of courage to say that. You certainly braver than I was. I've felt the same way, but I was too scared to say anything. I like you, too. More than a friend and more than family." He said and then walked over to you and sat beside you. He placed his hand on yours and the two of you sat there for a while. Until the last bell rung. Stupid bell.

This chapter is a little longer, because it's a makeup day in my first period and I always turn my work in on time or earlier, unless I'm absent for another week. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle