~Detention~ Student Concil President! Reiji x Bad Girl! Reader

This title is super long! This chapter goes to GameMakersPrincess! Enjoy.

~(y/n)'s POV~
"Again, Ms. (L/n)? This is the third time this month.". You were in the principal's office, again. Getting detention, again. "This time, you'll be spending it helping Mr. Akaba,". "What?! Not the student council president. Anyone else, please?" You begged, not even sitting in the chair the correct way. "I'm sorry, Ms. (L/n), but you haven't been behaving well enough to have a choice in the matter." He said, dismissing you from his office. You exited, going to leave anyway, but you were caught by Mr. Kaiba, who set you in the right direction. You entered seeing who you considered to be your polar opposite, Reiji Akaba. "Detention? Again? Wow, your quite the handful." Reiji said, smiling. You somewhat growled and said, "Hey! At least I'm not a goody two shoes!". He didn't recoil, like most people would have. You smiled at him, but snapped yourself out of it. He would be just like everyone else. You sat at a desk nearby. "Your not going to help?" He asked, looking back at you. You suppressed a laugh. "No". He shrugged and kept working. You looked to see what he was working on. It was original poster for the Valentine's dance. "You still believe that a dance is going to help love spread." You said, sitting in the chair so your legs were dangling of the side. "Yeah, I mean, you have to believe in love in order to believe in life," he stopped working and smiled at you. You looked away and said,"I guess both have abandoned me,". He looked slightly concerned. "What makes you say that?". You laughed a bit, which caused you to break just a little on the inside. "I'm failing every class I have, my parents don't care about me, and everyone I think 'loves' me ends up using as a tool and a pawn." You said plainly. It may not have looked like it affected you on the outside, but you were practically wanting to scream on the inside. You felt a hand on your shoulder. "I would never do that.". You started laughing harder. "That's what they all said!" You shouted, laughing to cover up the pain. He placed his other hand on your other shoulder, placing himself in front of you. He brought himself closer, until his lips were mere inches away from yours. He stopped for a moment, as if hesitating. You rolled your eyes and closed them, closing the distance between you two. There was no hesitation then. He started kissing you back immediately. When the two of you spilt, you smiled. You felt like you had restarted, but this time, you had a feeling this would last.

I'm so tired. I'm going to scroll through notification and then go to sleep. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. Goodnight. ~blue_castielle