~Common Interests~ Revolver x Hacker!Reader

This chapter was requested by Elemental_HERO_Spark! I didnt yesterday because we finally started testing in my school. It'll be going on for two weeks and then we have a bit before school ends, so I might not be updating daily for a while. Enjoy your day! Here's your VRAINS avatar.

~Revolver's POV~
I was watching the VRAINS for the Playmaker, but I haven't been able to catch his attention. I was about to log off when I noticed something different. I noticed a girl I was very familiar to me. She had black hair and cat ears. It was an odd sight an first, but I had become used to it. I decided to approach her. "Hello there." I said, walking up behind her. She turned and looked startled, but quickly returned to her normal stance, putting a hand on her hip. "It's you." She said and approached me. She bit her lip and looked me up and down. "Honestly, I thought you wouldn't show this time. But, I can see I was wrong." She said wrapping her arms around my neck. I knew this behavior like the back of my hand. I wrapped an arm around her waist and said,"Save it for the real world, (y/n)." We both smiled. She shared my hatred of AI and the internet. I never bothered asking why, but she helped me with my goals. She was a hacker in the real world, so she did everything possible to help me. I loved her and she loved me. T hats how we liked it.

Okay, I'm having a teenage crisis right now, and what I mean by teenage crisis is that I've become addicted to Undertale. I started playing it recently and I love it. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle