Crow x Reader: For Everything

This is the chapter for the second place winner of the votes. Anyway hope you enjoy the chapter.

~Your POV~
You followed close behind your best friend, Crow. He held your hand as the two of you ran through the streets. You both ended up under the cherry blossom trees in the park. The two of you sat there watching people pass by.

"Crow, can I ask you something?" You said turning to him.

"You can ask me anything." He said giving you a childish smile.

"When we get older, will you forget me?" You said with sorrow draping your small voice. He looked shocked.

"I would never forget you!" He shouted throwing his arms around you in a tight hug.

"And to make sure I don't, I will make a promise to you." He said smiling again. He stood up and took your hand pulling you up as well.

"I'm going to marry you, right under this tree. That way I will never forget you and you'll never be alone". You nodded and hugged him.

" Thank you, Crow. For everything ".

Today was that day. You waited nervously out of sight of your soon to be husband. Your childhood friend, Crow. Of course you were nervous, every bride was nervous.

"You look gorgeous" Your best friend said looking at you. She had only met you and Crow recently and had already liked the idea from the start.

"Okay, are you ready?" She said pointing at the door.

"As I'll ever be" You said. She gave a little squeal as you walked down the isle to the love of your life. You said your vows and things like that. (I'm too lazy to write this part 💤) He placed the ring on your fingers and you did the same yourself.

"You may kiss-,". The preacher couldn't finish before Crow had kissed you, wrapping his arms around you. Everyone cheered and squealed.

~Time Skip to several years later~

" and they lived happily ever after." You said finishing the story and kissing your son's forehead. He smiled slightly in his sleep, and that caused you to smile. You left the dark room behind and sighed. You felt someone wrap their arms around your waist. You felt Crow's breath on your neck and he kissed your cheek. You leaned back into his arms and whispered, "Thank you, for everything".

Okay, there's the chapter and I hope you like it. I love you all and as always, I bid you adieu. ~Snipermcgee13