~Morning~Yusaku x Reader

This chapter is requested by thebeastnotbeauty! Hope you enjoy your day!

~Yusaku's POV~
I woke up in my room, but something felt a little different. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I groaned a bit. "Something wrong?" Someone beside me asked. I looked to find the familiar (h/c) haired girl sat up and stretched. "Nothing." I said reaching my arms around her, pulling her into an embrace. I nuzzled her neck. "Are you going home today?" I asked her, still holding her. "Maybe. I like staying with you, but they'll eventually start looking for me again." She sighed. I remembered how she got here last night.

~Flashback~

I was sitting on my couch talking to Ai. It was raining pretty hard outside, so I didn't bother trying to do anything. I heard a knock at my door and went to open it. Standing outside my door was my soaked girlfriend, (y/n). She didn't look to happy so I let her in. "Run away again?". (Y/n) was an orphan and she was only 15, so she couldn't live on her own. People were mean to her because her parents abandoned her when she was 7. She's been alone ever since and she comes to me when she feels lonely. "Yep." I hugged her soaked body and patted her back. "Come on in. You can stay here tonight. I'll even let you sleep with me since Ai most likely won't leave you alone. You can borrow some of my clothes until your's are dry.". She smiled and said,"Thanks,". I looked at Ai, who looked suspicious. I walked with her upstairs, but I heard someone make a little comment made by Ai"If I hear anything suspicious, I'll call Kusanagi and tell him that your a man now,". I blushed, hard. I heard (y/n) laugh with Ai and I just hid my face from both of them.

~Present~

"I love you." I said in her ear. She smirked and said,"I love you, too, cotton candy,".

There's the chapter. Hope you enjoy your day. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle