~I would never stop~ Atem x Lost Princess!Reader

This chapter was requested by CherylMander! Hope you enjoy your day!

~Atem's POV~
I sat upon my throne in the heat of the desert. I didn't bother me at all, but I was still unsure. I wondered how she could've vanished. It's been years since I last saw her, but she still had my heart. It's not like I didn't want her to have it, but I wanted her to be safely in my arms again. I noticed the guards approaching me when I found slight hope in their eyes, and that caused some to rise inside of me. "Great Pharaoh, we've found Princess (y/n), but there's a slight problem." They said after they had bowed. Worry rose inside of me. "What is the matter? Is she alright?" I said beginning to stand. I loved her with all my heart and only wished for her well-being. "She's lost her memory,".

~(y/n)'s POV~
After weeks of wandering around the desert, you were picked up by royal guards calling you a name of royalty. You had no idea what they were speaking of, but you were hot and starving, so you didn't fight them when the took you to the outside of the city. After a while, the sound of horses were heard again. You saw a very familiar looking man, who ran to you and embraced you. "Your finally safe, my love,". His words soothed you to a loving memory. And you remembered you and your lover, The Pharaoh Atem.

Sorry for no update yesterday. I came to school and forgot my charger because I didn't charge my phone the night before so my phone was barely surviving on 19%. I hope you enjoy your Thursday. Keep in mind that Friday is right around the corner. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle