~Argue~Alito x Reader x Vector

This chapter goes to PurpleMastaches! Enjoy!

~(y/n)'s POV~
You were walking to school, when you heard a shout from behind you. "Hey, (y/n)! Wait up!". It was Yuma and Astral. You smiled and waved at them and waited for them. "Ready to start the day?" Yuma asked you once he had caught up with and started walking again. "Yep!" You lied to him. In all honesty, you weren't ready at all. Alito and Vector would be there, and whenever you weren't around, they seemed to get themselves in more trouble than usual. It's been escalating recently. It went from glares to full out arguments. You were afraid of it getting worse. Once you and Yuma were almost late to class, you took your seat and starred out the window.

~Time Skip~

You, Yuma, and Tori were walking  to the courtyard, but there was already a commotion coming from it. You and Yuma ran the rest of the way. Alito and Vector were arguing, again. They were completely oblivious to your presence, which they usually never ignored you being there. You thought they just hadn't seen you yet, but you saw Alito glance your direction and then back to Vector. They knew you were there. "You want to ask her yourself?!" Alito shouted at Vector, who said,"Sure, why don't you ask her as well!". They turned to you at the same time. "(Y/n), which one of us do you love the most?!". You were stunned. Yuma fell in surprise and Tori started laughing. This was really what all their arguments were about. You giggled a bit and started laughing. "You idiots. You scared me to death. I thought you two were arguing about your dueling or something like that." You stopped laughing. "I can't chose one of you. I love Alito's childish personality, but I love your for your actions, Vector. I just can't say I love one or the other.". Both of them smiled and hugged you. But, then glared at each other and started arguing for no good reason again. You started laughing along with Yuma and Tori.

There's the chapter. Hope you enjoy your day! Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle