Neko Protagonists x Reader

This chapter was requested by Darklight335! Hope you enjoy your day!

~(Y/n)'s POV~
Your life is very special and no one knows about it. You see your friend approaching you. "Hey (y/n)!" She shouts waving her arm at you as she runs to your side. "How is life with six cats? It has to be hard, right?". Yep, you inherited six cats from your grandmother. The problem is . . . . They're not ordinary cats. "I guess you could call it that. Oh look it's my house. See ya later." You say quickly dodging anymore questions and running for the door of your home. You sighed in relief that your friend doesn't question you about it too often. You take your shoes off and place your bag on the ground by the door. "I'm home!" You yell, listening for a certain sound. You hear the pitter patter of tiny feet running towards you. In the doorway to your living room are two cats. One was a dark red and he had a barely noticeable tint of green on his ears. The other was black and had a hint of pink on his chest. "Hello there, Yuya." You said as the red cat bounded towards you and rubbed up against your legs. The black and pink one started to run, but tripped over nothing. You walked over to him and picked him up. "Clumsy as always, Yuma." You said to him and he looked slightly annoyed and jumped out of your arm, not wanting to be treated like a child. One of his paws landed on the ground but he failed to land all four. You walked into the living room and saw Yuya and Yuma run ahead. Yuma ran over to a cat bed and laid in it. Yuya ran up to another cat that was laying on a laptop that was on the coffee table. He was a black cat like Yuma, except he had more of a blue tint on his chest, along with a bit of pink. His name was Yusaku. On the couch were two more black cats. Both had a streak of gold down their backs, but one had a bit of purple to him. "Hello there, Yami. And hello, Yusei." You say patting each of them on the head. You look in the kitchen and see a brown cat laying down as if it were a rug by its food bowl. In black letters on the bowl, it spelled 'Jaden'. You looked at your watch and read the time. "Almost 7:00. Let's get to work." You sighed and moved Yusaku off the table and onto the floor. The clock struck 7:00 and as it did everyday, each cat exploded into a poof of smoke. Once the smoke cleared, each cat was replaced with a boy that looked like a teenage girl's dream. Each one had a tail and cat ears. Yuya tackled Yusaku, who in turn knocked over Yuma. Yami and Yusei stood up and sat in the floor and began talked about something. Jaden groaned from the kitchen as if he were starving, even though you fed him an hour ago. "Jaden, an appetite like that is not good for you." You say as Jaden crawled out of the kitchen as if he were crawling through a desert without water. You heard Yuma and Yuya rough housing across the room. Yuya's ears perked up and he looked at you. "(Y/n), where Yuto?" He asked looking around the room. Now he mentioned it, you hadn't seen Yuto since you got home. "I don't know. I'll go look for him." You replied getting up from the couch and went to the entry way. Across from the door was a set of stairs that led to the upstairs part of the house. You walked up and heard an odd noise. It sounded like grunting. You opened the door to your bedroom to find Yuto in quite the scenario. Apparently, he had found a ball of yarn in his cat form and had gotten it wrapped around him. When he changed into human form, the yarn tightened around him and made it impossible to escape. He saw you in the doorway and blushed from embarrassment, causing you to start laughing. "Let me help you out, Yuto." You said approaching him and as you began to unravel the string from around his clothes and hair. You could tell he was a little angry from the embarrassment, since he ran directly downstairs and sat in the corner. You went downstairs and sat down on the couch again, examining the room and it's inhabitants. Like always, Yuya and Yuma were playing while Yusaku watched them like he was their guardian angel. Yami and Yusei were still talking, but this time, Jaden had joined in the conversation. You decided to stop listening in after hearing the words 'Time travel' and 'Dragonapper'. Yusei seemed a little ticked after Yami brought it up (Reference from Bonds Beyond Time). All if them could be hand fulls, but they were nice company, especially when you actually planned to do something with them. You had a movie night one time. Never letting Yami pick a movie again without looking at the rating. Yuya is much to innocent for this world. You had a bored game night, but Jaden was distracted much too easily by random things. They were helpful at times. Yuya was always fun to watch. Yuma entertains you with his clumsiness. Yusei's pretty good with mechanics and can fix just about anything. Yami knew a lot about history, especially when it came to Ancient Egypt. Jaden always had good dinner ideas and helped you cook. Yusaku's good with computers. They all help make your life better. The clock struck nine. All of your neko friends suddenly exploded into smoke. Once the smoke cleared, they were cats again, which made you a little sad. You brightened up knowing that they would be people again tomorrow. You could tell they also were sad. You stood up and said,"Okay, it's bedtime.". You heard Yuya meow in disapproval. He hated going to bed, but he knew he had to. All of them lumbered over their beds and circled a bit before laying down. You went to leave but a small new caught your attention. Yuma stared up at you, his tail swaying slightly. You walked over to the beds and started the nightly routine. You petted them softly and kissed them on the head. You got to the end, where Yuto seemed out of it. You smiled and did the same to him as you did to everyone else. He curled up and purred. You continued to pet him until he fell asleep. You got up and walked to the doorway, smiling as you looked back at them. You turned out the lights and walked upstairs, where you soon fell asleep yourself.

I'm back! And I'm not dead! I survived yet another week at camp. It lasts a week and it's only once a year, but I enjoyed it. I hoped you've enjoyed your summer thus far. I'm opening up requests again, so hopefully I can keep track of everything. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle