~Sunshine~ Kite x Reader

This chapter was requested by VelenAdrias! Hope you enjoy your day! Despite the lightening name, this chapter will be kind of sad.

~Kite's POV~
It's weird, isn't it. The last thing I remember is putting Hart in bed. I kissed his forehead and told him goodnight. I walked out of the room and was met by the gaze of my lover, (y/n). Her and Hart were everything to me. I sat with her and she leaned against me and smiled. "I love you, Kite." She whispered. I kissed her forehead and said, "I love you too, sunshine,". That's not what things are like now. We've had rough spots before, but she's never returned home. It was getting really late and the sun had already set. "Kite, when is (y/n) coming home? I miss her." Hart said, sounding worried. That's when I had enough. I grabbed my coat and said,"I'm going to go find her. Stay here,". I started on my way, walking through the dark streets. I pulled out my phone and started to call her. It rung several times, but she didn't answer. I tried again. No response. I tried again and again. No answer. I tried one last time and this time I heard her ringtone. I looked to my left and saw a light coming for the alleyway that illuminated a girl with (h/c) hair. I panicked as I ran towards her and knelt down beside her body. "No. No. No. No. (Y/n) come on. Wake up. We have to go home." I said as tears started to brim my eyes. I shook her body, but she made no effort to move. I began to realize that her skin was cold. I picked her up and cradled her in my arms. "Come on! Wake up! Hart needs you! I need you!" I yelled shaking her more. Her head fell to the left and showed her limp state. I tired to listen for a heart beat, find a pulse, anything that would tell me she was okay. But I found nothing. No breathing. No reflexes. No heartbeat. Nothing. Reality sunk in and my world shattered as tears flowed down my cheeks. I hugged her limp, cold body to mine and sobbed into her shirt. My lover was gone. My sunshine was gone.

I feel bad now. I feel absolutely awful. I am so sorry. I'm gonna go cry in a corner. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle