He quickly took his shirt off, and got a shock of his life when she grabbed his cock and placed it in her mouth. A loud gasp was heard coming out of his mouth, not expecting for her to do that, and surprised him.

He looked down at her while she was bobbing her head up and down, and taking him all the way in. His hands grabbed a hold of her hair as he felt her tongue circling the sensitive tip of his love machine, making him groan uncontrollably, while feeling all kinds of amazing sensations running through his body.

He was about to let release, and had her stop. She fell backwards onto the bed pulling him with her, crashing their lips together. He started trailing kisses down her body, and when he got down to her pussy, she stopped him by pulling him up to her, whispering. "Make love to me."

He looked at her with love in his eyes, and thrusted in her slowly as he spread open her legs, and raising her arms above her head while holding onto them, thrusting harder and deeper.

"Antonio!" she screamed out, as he kept hitting every possible spot, making her squirm, and wanting more. Her legs instantly wrapped around his waist, and wanted to feel every inch of him inside her. Her moans increased when she started feeling all warm inside, and began cumming all over his throbbing cock.

While thrusting deeply inside her he stopped, and leaned down to kiss her, kissing her passionately before pumping a couple more times, and releasing himself inside her. He fell on her, and rested his forehead against hers, pecking at her lips. "You're going to be the death of me."

"Why do you say that?" she asked whispering.

"Because... I just want to keep making love to you, and I don't want to stop. You just make me feel like a whole different person."

She cupped his face and kissing him hungrily, while rolling him over and laying on top of him. She lifted her head up to look at him, and her hair fell onto his face. Using his hands, he slid her hair behind her, and held onto it.

She leaned down, and started rubbing her nose against his, then sat up straddling him and pulled him up to her, having him sit face to face with her. "I want you to know that you have my heart as well." she says, smiling at him. "Ready for another round?" she giggled, as she leaned forward kissing him hard, muffling his response.

His cock instantly got hard for her, all it took was for her to kiss him, she placed him inside her and rode him like a wild animal. His hands roamed her body, while she was moving her hips around and started to bounce on him, he placed his hands on her waist, helping to guide her. Her movements kept changing from slowly moving up and down, to hard and fast. She stopped moving once she felt that he was all the way in her, and kissed him.

He wanted to take control again, and flipped her on her back, he lifted her legs onto his shoulders, and thrusted in her slow and hard, hitting her g spot and causing her to scream with excitement. With her legs resting on his shoulders, he was able to go in as deeply as he could, causing her to squirm.

"Fuck me." she moaned, shocking him. His thrusts became harder and faster, and she continued begging him to fuck her, and thrusted until they came together.

He was out of breath, and flopped down on his back, trying to breathe again. He laid there, not saying a word, he was thinking and debating with himself at the same time. Sadie felt like she did something wrong and rolled to her side to look at him, taking her finger, and lightly caressing his chest. "Is something wrong?" she asked, feeling hurt.

He looked at her, and pulled her on top of him, making her squeal and giggle. His arms tightly wrapped around her, held her tight and pressed his head harder against the pillow to look at her better. "I don't know if I should say this or not, or if it's even the right thing to say right now... but I think I have fallen hard for you... meaning that I think that I've fallen in love with you."