V3 The Fall Of Beacon Part 2

Start from the beginning

Qrow: wasn't that the one you had Devan in!?

Ironwood: yes.

Goodwitch: Qrow, I don't think anyone could of survived that explosion.

No ones pov.

with Weiss and the others

Sun: hu that went better then expected.

Yang: Weiss! *runs over to Weiss* you're okay! have you heard from Ruby?

Weiss: no.

Yang: what about Blake?

Weiss: she went after an alpha. and some White Fang.

Yang: you look for Ruby and I'll meet up with Blake.

Weiss: okay good luck.

Yang: I make my on luck.

Devan slowly pushing him self off a building while walking. Holding the side of his chest as the blood slowly dribbles down his leg.

Looking at his side he slides down the wall grabbing it in pain. He looks to his Dragon arm and sees his blood. The blue in it slowly fades in and out.

Devan: why didn't I just drop him? It would have been so easy... just let go. *rest his head on the wall* and now your diying, good job Devan.

????: are you really giving up? After all you survived? Your just going to die resting on a wall?

Devan slightly turns his head and sees the Dragon he fought during the ination exam.

Devan: I'm out of juice... I got nothing left...

The Dragon lies down and looks at Devans wounds.

Dragon: and here I thought you'd do anything to save the ones you love?

Devan chuckles and coughs at the same time, spitting some blood from his mouth he looks to the Dragon again.

Devan: would if I could.

Dragon: I hope so.

The Dragon stands up and puts one of her claws to Devans chest. Lightning surges to his body cosing him to see visions of him backing out of Ice Dragon forum. Being in control of his body and his Ice forum.

Yang stands in front of Blake on the ground with her Aura pulsing. Yang grist her teath and reloads her shotgun gauntlets. Adam lighty chuckls as he walks over to the two.

Adam: step aside and you'll keep your life. If you don't hehe *moves his thumb across his neck*

Yang: you think I'm afraid of you? Your nothing compared to the things and people I've fought.

Adam stops and tilts his head while smiling.

Adam: you're nothing compared to the things and people Macgrath fought. He mopped the floor with you and your team, he wasn't even in control when it happened.

Yang's eyes burn with rage as she lunches her self at Adam. He sheaths his sword and charges his Semblance. In a split second he slightly moves his head and slices right through Yangs Aura cutting her forearm clean off.

Yang collides with some broken tables and chairs. Adam gives off a psychotic laugh as he walks over to Yang. Yang struggles to stand as she trys to stop the bleeding.

Adam: I told you to step asi-

A blood thirsty roar forces Adam to turn and take a step back. Cold air flows out of a Ice dragons mouth, tail swaying from side to side and it's claws grow sharper.

Adam: you're supposed to be dead.

The Ice Dragon just growls at Adam

Adam: all right.

Adam using the last of his storied energy he slashes at the ice Dragon. It moves it arms in front of its face. He impact sends smoke and dust in the air.

Spiks of ice shoot from the ground just missing Adam. A shocked expression is seen on Adam's face as Yang looks to the dust and smoke.

Yang: y-you should rruu-

Yang collapse do to blood loss as Adam looks to the Dust and Smoke faid away leaving him with a look of fear.

The only thing he sees is a skull of Ice two slashes across both his arms. 

Adam: Blake you will be mine again but for now. You win this round.

Adam swings he's sword across the ground sending dust around.

Ice Dragon: ....paatthheettiicc...

The Dragon skull reforms as he walks over to Blake. He kneels down and picks her up.

He looks to Yang still on the ground and still bleeding, he shakes his head  and growls to him self.

In a different part of Beacon Port and Oobleck are guarding a Airship as students and civilians run in it.

Port: that's it, everybody on board! this is a mandatory evacuation!

Oobleck: a safe zone has been established in Vale! pleas, remain calm and listen to Atlas personnel!

Ruby emerges from the crowd and sees Weiss

Weiss: Ruby!

Ruby: oh, I found you!

Weiss: Ruby where have yo-

Ruby: don't worry, I'm fine!

Weiss:...

Ruby: Weiss what is it? 

Weiss: Yang and are missing.

Ren: she said she was gonna look for her but never came back.

Ruby: Yang... Blake... not them too.

Sun: hey... there fine but right now we need to go.

Nora: but Jaune, Pyrrha and Devan are still missing!

Ruby: what are you talking about? Jaune and Pyrrha are still missing?

Sun: that giant Grimm keeps circling the school. even the White Fang are pulling out! we all have to go... now!

Ren: we're not leaving-

Oobleck: everyone behind us now!

Ruby and everyone else see the Ice Dragon slowly walking with someone over his shoulder and someone laying in his arm.

Other Huntsman and Huntress
Get there weapons ready. Thus only pisses off the Ice Dragon making it growl in anger.

Ruby: wait, wait!!

Ruby runs over to the Ice Dragon despite everyone telling her not to. Weiss follows after her, the closer they get the clear the people get.

The Ice Dragon kneels down and puts Yang and Blake down. Ruby falls to her knees and looks at her sister arm.

Weiss looks at Blake and looks to the Ice Dragon.

Ruby: what happened Devan?

The Ice Dragon lifts his head slightly and stand up.

Ice Dragon: Aaddaamm....

Weiss: what happened to him.

Ice Dragon: ppuussy... 

Oobleck runs over to Ruby and Weiss in a aggresive and defensive manner.  The Ice Dragon growls as it claws sharpen.

Oobleck: Have you seen anyone else still fight toff the Grimm and Drones?

He nods his head and points to the Transmission Tower.

Oobleck: who's there?

Ice Dragon: JJaauunnee... Ppyyrrhhaa... mme- *grabs head* AAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Weiss: what's happening!?

Ruby starts running towards the Transmission Tower with a tear sliding down her cheek.

To Be Continued...