You're in my heart

-

The long-awaited day has come. Everyone can't keep calm on their seats, some of them were having motion sickness when Seungkwan, Jeonghan and SCoups walking back and forth in sync. Mingyu break the silence and approached stone Wonwoo seating beside Vernon with earphones plugged in their ears.

"Jeon Wonwoo."

"Said little bitch, you can't fuck with me~ If you wanted to~" 

Hansol was taken aback with Wonwoo starting to rap when they are actually listening to Day 6's All alone. Jeonghan slapped his chest, earning a soft curse from the emo boy. 

"Why are you ignoring me? Jisoo brought toys yesterday. Let's play later?"

Joshua quickly strike him down his legs, whining like a puppy as he dramatically wiped his fake tears until he got possessed by the golden maknae, Jungkook.

"I'm so sick of this fake love~ Fake love~ Fake love~"

"I'm sorry but it's fake love~" Soonyoung's non-existence eye popped out hearing Wonwoo singing the line. Wonwoo sang it staring directly to slack-jawed Mingyu, speechless and quite glad he noticed him after weeks of no communication.

Once the doctor closed the door, they got excited to see their friend and ended up trespassing the room of Jihoon in flash. Their feet were encased with cement with the sight a meter away. Soonyoung was quaking in his boot, casting perplex eyes and found himself alone only intensified his fear. 

"Who's there?" Silence, he never knew silence could be terrifying. A small creak jumped out of his skin, curling his upper lip and remained motionless. 

"Who...are...you?" He cracked a smile and gently placed his sweaty palm on top of his chest. 

"Tell me what you hear." 

"Nothing. I only hear your heart pounding." Soonyoung scooted closer in front of Jihoon. He barely feel his hot breath hitting his face, dropping his gaze on his soft lips slightly open. 

"Because you are here." Jihoon gasped with abrupt throbbing of his chest and Soonyoung brought his arms around his head, untying the wrapped cloth in his eyes. The petite froze from the scent of familiarity. The nervous hamster was busy removing the cover until he taken a back after Woozi pulled his head and connected their lips. Jihoon is a real genius. His accurate calculation was absolutely great having a perfect timing kissing the innocent hamster. 

The taller shoved his lips firmly on Jihoon, travelling his hand down his hips, obtaining a sweet hum before Hoshi broke the kiss. Soonyoung chuckled how his puffy cheeks beamed and Jihoon couldn't hardly believe the significant person he longed to see is now right before his eyes. 

"Good morning baby~" Hoshi pecked his lips and giggled watching Jihoon being shy and cute at the same time. He noticed how Soonyoung bit his lower lip down Woozi's quivering lips. His heart misses a beat, closing tightly his eyes.

"HELLO WOOZI--- OOOOPS, sorry hyungs." Soonyoung silently laugh from Jihoon outraging who burst out inside the room, Dino. 

"Mingyu sunbaenim prepared kimchi and ramyun for breakfast." 

Hansol lifted up the Tupperware and grinned evilly on the last statement. "Unless we'll leave the both of you and have a great breakfast."

"I'm hungry! Stop talking nonsense walking meme!" Vernon a second late to cover Dino's pure eyes when the wild hamster loses his sanity kissing Jihoon roughly letting out a short moan.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?"

"Bless you Jisoo."

"Mommy! I'm not innocent anymore!" 

"Ahhhhhhhh~"

"Uhmmmm~" 

Seungcheol and Seokmin go like a wind dragging Hoshi away from Woozi before they make a miracle in front of a kid. "I'M NOT YET DONE! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME HUHUHHUHUHUHH!"

"Daddy! Mommy Hoon!" 

"Mommy?" They screamed on top of their lungs and looked at Jihoon face-palming.

"Daddy?" 

"Baby Ujiiiii~" 

Everyone focused on Jihoon, patiently waiting on his explanation. "He's my younger brother, Uji."

"UJIIIII?!?!?!?! SOUNDS LIKE WOOOZZZI?!?!?" 

"Nappeun sekya." Seungcheol and Hansol hopped holding their stomach hearing a little kid curse on Soonyoung.

"You hurt my oppa! How--"

"Baby, I will never to hurt him again."

"Pedo! And hey! Are you fond of kissing?!"

"Jihoon." Jeonghan called out his name. "Don't tell me you're jealous with a child?"

"What if I am?"

********************************************************

Awwww Jihoon, don't worry~ That will be your future once you have your child with Soonyoung HAHAHAHHAAHHAHA 

Kpopisheartue