Lee in the house

Mingyu

OWEMJIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! I HAVE MY OWN POINT OF VIEW? IT MUST BE POM BECAUSE IT IS MY VIEW SO IT IS POINT OF ME DUH LAYK NEOMU AREUMDAEUM DAEUM DAEUM DAEUM DAEUM VIEW~

If you noticed the title, it is Woozi dinner? Why? No need to ass, I mean ask okay thanks Vernon for auto correct. 

Because of the engagement of Soonyoung and Jihoon............

I mean Soonyoung and Rain. SRSLY SVT SONG SAID UGLGO SIPJI ANHA DON'T WANNA CRY BUT I WANNA CRY LIKE WHY DO THEY NEED TO GET MARRIED! I IT WAS ONLY WE GOT MARRIED, IT'S ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE AND A PURE FAKE CONTRACT ONLY. 

SNSD SUNBAE-NIM, I'M TELLING MY WISH NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~

In a small banquet, eleven of us were now quietly sitting with our eyes having a surreptitious conversation closely alike with the work of telepathy. We were wondering why Jihoon is not here yet because we were expecting that he will be the first to attend here or he was still busy trying to be more beautiful than the future bride.

Didn't I informed you that we once played a truth game using the lie detector and Lee Jihoon unnie is a girl?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

We're not shocked anymore. ᄽ●・●ᄿ

"The real case is not here yet so we can talk normally right?"

"Uh, Hansol is right." Seungkwan agree with his boyfriend's suggestion.

"Why isn't that the protagonist of this story is missing?"

"Because he misses Soonyoung that's why he is missing?" Coups face palmed from Dino's smart answer with a cheeky grin in his face.

"You still can't get over with that last scene right?" 

The latter nodded, smiling delightedly with his teeth showing brightly, not as bright as his crush's gums.

"Yes Coups, I'm not. I'm still wanting for another part of it."

"Maybe it will happen tonight." I commented, drinking the glass of water before my eyes. 

"We don't talk anymore~" Smirking from realization, I think I said something earlier which is similar and all you have to do is sing the line. 

"Why did you even chose that song as your ringtone?" DK asked curiously to Minghao who was now picking his phone located in his deep pocket in his side.

"Because I use ringtones that will make their head tilted after being hit it sensitive part, an obvious situation was Soonyoung and Jihoon acting as if they weren't best friends so I decided to change We Don't Anymore covered by Jungkook-sunbae."