The day the rain fall

-

Jihoon

Leaning my head on the window, the rain slowly drips down on the screen, crying heavily for me yet still, can't prevent to became emotional at this time, silently a hot salty liquid creeping out under my eyelid and it never stop from streaming on my cheeks, one after another.

As the petricour, the pleasant earthly-scent, made my sense became active, my hand traveled on the handle and lifted up the pane, looking outside and wiped my wet face before I brought out my other hand, letting the tiny droplets splash my palm.

"Oh, is there a real angerlguiding me from above?" Tilting my head, the voice was very familiar to me and a person popped out my head without any warning. Sick of the same days, repeating days, crying all alone, being in love alone, looks at you as his best friend yet treats him more than what it seems to be.

"Soonyoung." A name which slipped my tongue after thinking who resembles that sound awhile back. Rushing rapidly on the stairs, I began to step by lifting my foot straight up, toes pointing down to avoid snagging. Walking in heel without producing any possible disturbance which can cause me to be caught in act, I hide on the wall near the the window where his back was facing it.

Getting inside the huge thick turquoise curtain, I peek at the screen and was astounded, my prediction didn't failed me at all, everything was precise and it was really the one and only Kwon Soonyoung, hugging himself with the coldness and add the the rain pouring continuously. 

"Should I let him get inside?"  Pabo, do you want him to stay outside and then you wake up on the next morning and he is now being a slave, ended up regretting not to follow your heart because he is not your first. 

If you already know what I mean.

"Wow, just great." Like a magic, like a music player being paused for a short period, there were no sign of rain because the atmosphere became quiet all of a sudden. When I went outside to check up if he is fine, I staggeringly seated in front of him and see if he already fell asleep.

"You're always sleeping because of your eyes, then how am I suppose to know if you're awake or not?" I muttered, unexpectedly letting out a small smile how he look so innocent and cute watching him sleeping. Moving closely towards to Soonyoung, I brought his arms on both of my shoulders, biting hardly my lips from the weight that increases my body making me unable to walk like a duck. 

"Aish~ Did you really drunk the bottle that I gave to you? That was actually a bottle of soju." Pushing the door as it creaks, I plopped him down on the couch and heave a deep heavy sigh.

"Joshua and Jeonghan told me that you empty up the bottle, you're unbelievable." Should I change his clothes? If I wouldn't, he might get cold and high fever. 

"Is it my fault why he came in my house? Is it my responsible?" Stop bickering and do your job. I know you can't resist him and won't forgive yourself if you'll end up hurting your best friend slash your crush slash your soulmate slash your one and only love in your life.