Finally

Soonyoung's legs were trembling, pressing the doorbell of his best friend's house. When Jihoon open the door for him, his eyes were still lazy with his messy hair. Soonyoung would lie to himself that he didn't found it sexy. Jihoon brought his small hands in his hair, ruffling off without any idea that his friend was attracted on his action.

"Come in." He shook his head waking up himself from drooling. Jihoon close the door behind before he headed towards the stairs.

"Are you going to leave me?"

Jihoon was completely awake because of Soonyoung.

"Do you, do you really hate me Jihoon? Now that you've found someone who deserves your love, you'll just dump me like some kind of trash?"

He turn around to face him."I've always love you Soonyoung. I feel so empty when I can't talk to you. How can't you even miss me for a moment when every second this is the only thing that I do?"

Jihoon went straight ahead to his room to get dress while Soonyoung was speechless and dumbfounded in the sofa. He gain up all his courage to say those words to Jihoon because he wanted to know if he is still important to him. Soonyoung can feel how Jihoon values him but he's afraid to lose someone like him. When he heard footsteps clumping on the stairs, his eyes flickered towards the latter.

"I want chicken and beer."

He was frozen, can't help to stutter in his sentence. "B-but I-I d-don't----"

He rudely threw the money on the floor. As a reaction, he pick it up and forced a smile.

"I'll go now."

'Isn't he going to accompany me or just say take care?' 

Lumbering in misery, his feet held him back as the sound prolonged in his ears. 

"Hello? Soonyoung speaking. Ah! Rain~ What is it? Huh? Dinner?" 

His muscles was expected to tranquilized, out of the blue, he grimaced behind him averting his gaze to the lad whose having a conversation through his phone.

"D-do----"

"I'm busy right now. Maybe next time?" 

His fist formed a flaring ball, rage rising up on top of his head. He should be happy yet because of his flirty chuckle, of course Jihoon can't help his feelings.

"I'm sorry."

'How can he say sorry quickly to someone else while he can't do it to me?'

Split second and he leave the house before he could see his tears forming in his eyes. He wiped it off and refreshed his mind. 

"Why are so dense JIhoon, you are crying because of that stupid call?"

****************************************************************

Please kill me gosh I can't do this anymore

Kpopisheartue