Fine

Soonyoung

Day by day, when I wake in the morning looking at the sun outside with a soft wind stroke my face, I feel so empty and dead inside. I asked myself why I feel so lonely, I feel so alone when I have my friends and Jihoon in my life.

Our conversation and those memorable lines Hoshi directly said were exactly what I was thinking the whole time. 

Yes, I will leave him.

My world will be the total eclipse of my colorful world, where time betrayed me each second of my breath. I'm drenched with rain and instead of staying in his umbrella, I know that he'll not be on my side because I'll be the rain in his eyes every time he'll see how pitiful that day will come.

I've been cut off from my mute monologue when Seungkwan, Dokyeom and Jeonghan came with a basket of variety of fruits in their hands and greeted the with the warmest smile formed my lips.

"Thank you for visiting me guys."

"Actually we're just sick on attending our classes." Seokmin plopped his butt on the sofa, heaving a deep sigh.

"Tsk, whatever." I hissed, rolling my eyes on him.

"Just kidding, of course we miss our eyeless friend!" Seungkwan came to hug together with the two and you know what, they were squeezing and and I can't breathe anymore so I tried to tap their backs to release me from being enveloped.

"W-where's Jihoon?" 

"He's sick." The donkey and the pig strike the angel with no mercy, making the poor Jeonghan to screeched audibly and as a revenge, he pinched their waist and in total, they were having a choir altogether.

"WHAT?!"

They laughed awkwardly when I shouted in surprise. "WHY-----"

I took a deep breath and shook my head. "And SCoups is taking good care of him as usual?"

I know Seungkwan playful and intentionally sounded like he's clearing his throat but not actually. 

"Actually, you're not right with that because Jicheol will be impossible."

A brief smirk was my reply to him. "Because Jigyu will be sailing."

Clumping my pillow with the burning anger flaming inside me, I madly fling the pillow to them and cursed softly.

"Wow, I'm so fine."

"It's not fineeeeee~ Fineeeeee~" When we look at Seungkwan after hitting those high notes and even responded through singing the line, he copied my eye smile which made us burst out from laughing.

"I'm starting to get jealous."

"What even came into your mind to collapse?" I was wordless with Seugkwan sudden question to me.

"I......I don't know." 

"Do you really don't know? Or you don't know if you still remember it?" I was stunned with what Jeonghan sad because either of the might be the answer.

"I can't remember it."

**************************************************************************

I'M SO HAPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY BECAUSE SUMMER IS COMING! I'm so so busy mecause of researches but because I love you guys, I will give you an update today :) I hope you like it :)

Btw, I would like to thank you all for keeping this story and me alive :D

I will going to edit some of the chapters :) Bye~

Kpopisheartue