Jihoonie, where are you?

-

Mingyu and Jeonghan decided to stay with Soonyoung who recently caught a fever and still sleeping at this moment. The two young lads were having serious conversation about their lost precious friend and now found, Jihoon. Both of them couldn't find an exact word to define how Jihoon loves Soonyoung unconditionally, how he gave his sight without thinking how he will survive the dim emptiness after losing the light.

"Gyu, are you interested with Jihoon?"

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I?"

When they shifted their eyes on the sleeping figure, their eyes widened in fear and astonishment. Hoshi slowly get up and grabbed Mingyu in his collar, looking daggers straight in his eye. Mingyu was flabbergasted and panicking from his friend's unexpected action.

"Where's Jihoon?" 

The door bang appearing Joshua and Dino with Jun holding on the knob, surprise on the scene in front of him. They dropped off the plastic bags  before things gets worse as Jun pulled Soonyoung away from the taller. 

"Where's Jihoon? Tell me Kim Mingyu, where is he??!!?"

"Soonyoung!" Their attention went on Seungkwan screeching while getting inside to settle the tense situation. 

"Calm down first. Take a seat." However, Hosh deliberately ignore him and made his ways towards trembling Mingyu. 

"Do you like Jihoon?"

"S-Soo---"

"Answer me Mingyu! Do you like him?"

"I've always liked him!" A loud thud coming from the door was heard and there's someone standing afar. It's Jeon Wonwoo. His hands slipped away out of the handle, clearly listened MIngyu's words he wouldn't know why his heart crumble down. 

"W-who wouldn't like a person like him? Do you think I don't have the right to like him?"

"Enough Mingyu." 

Seungcheol appear as soon as Mingyu get rid of Jun's hand out of his shoulder. "If you really do, why does he always end up calling me in the middle of the night to comfort him? You can't show that what you call 'love'. You're guilty because Jihoon is suffering because of you!"

Soonyoung burst out of anger and strike his face sending him down on the cold floor."Enough the both of you! You're acting like a kid! Jihoon needs our strength for his operation and this is what I've witnessed?" 

"I'm sorry, I can't help it because I'm so jealous." Soonyoung apologized, averting his gaze to Mingyu. Wonwoo left the room making Mingyu be sullen from what he did. He's aware how the guy started to like him every since he pulls out a prank on Jihoon until feelings grew stronger to him. 

"Soonyoung, I'm not trying to be funny. I'm sorry and I know how you were offended by what I've said. I like Jihoon in a platonic........crush."

And because of his confession, every one of them wants to beat the eff of him up. "YAAAH! WONWOO LOOKS SO SAD AND THIS IS WHAT YOU JUST SAID? NANI THE FCK?!?!?!"

"Language son." 

"Sorry, Jisoo."

"After Jihoon's operation, I want him to be happy. You don't how painful it is for us to see Jihoon being tipsy every night in the dorm." Jun suppressed his laugh on Seungkwan's sharp mouth.

"Do you remember the pole outside our house? He was like having his concert climbing on the pole."

"I think I remember it too, Kwan. That night, some gangsters almost raped him. Luckily, The8 and Jun were there to save him."

Amidst drinking his medicine, he flings off the glass and furiously gets up but his head slightly pangs plopping down the couch. 

"Seungkwan, Dino, you never told me about this." Seungcheol and Soonyoung's death glare sends a shiver down their spines. Their aura and gaze were destructive like they were about to kill them both for blurting it out.

"I-I'm sorry Coups."

"Mianhae Soonyoung."

"Mingyu, I think you need to find Wonwoo." Jun suggested with a smirk. Mingyu kicked his knees rushing outside and fortunately, The8 came like a miracle and shoves him forward. Minghao lost his balance and fell down on top of Jun. 

"Oh! Jun is bottom? I disagree!" Jeonghan and Jisoo exchanged glances while Chan did a moonlight flit and no one noticed him except Jun and Minghao awkwardly ignoring each other. 

"Soonyoung, we're going downstairs. In case you need something, we're downstairs." 

He nodded, closing his eyes lightly and Seungkwan placed a soft blanket. "Promise me one thing Hosh. Please don't make Jihoon cry again."

"I won't Seungkwan. He will never be lonely. I want to see him again happy, his smile appearing his cute dimples. It's been a long time since Jihoon was laughing and be---"

"Get rest for now Soonyoung. We need Soonhoon to happen before it ends. Stay strong for all of us, and of course for Jihoon."

"I will Seungkwan."

**************************************************

I'm almost done revising the book! Uwaaah~ It took me how many months before I accomplish editing it hahahahaahah Thank you once again my dear readers~

Kpopisheartue