Heavy Rain

Jeonghan

Did you know that the 4th of July in the year where they thought the world ends rain heavily? Because God cried and He send down an angel, and that's our author! 

You know 1004, you can just say it July 04,200 in layman's term. 

Okay Jeonghan, I know you are thankful for giving you a chapter to shine. Keep it up girl----err, boy HHAHAAHAHAHHA Well, thank you for fluttering me. More chapters to come HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

That's a short commercial break, let's go back.

The day had been simply dark and overcast, but in seconds it became a wall of water. The trees offered no shelter, droplets are the size of almonds smashed their way through the foliage above. 

"Ah kkamjjakya! Ah are going to give me a heart attack?" I pick up my phone and quickly answer the call.

"Jeonghan! Help us! Soonyoung fainted and we don't know what to do! HELLLLPPPPP!"

"AAAAAACK!" I remove the phone out of my ear before they'll destroy it.

"You're so loud! Why did you call me instead of an ambulance?!"

"You are inside the hospital, why don't you just tell them to come here?!" 

Wow, his sense is really something. "There's no time for jokes Seungkwan, I'll hang up now bye."

Seriously Seungkwan? Is he gone insane?

I took a deep sigh, bowing my head in anxiety. I was alarmed, shaking my boots when the heavy footsteps adding a patient being rushed in the door, lying unconscious and were really pale. Things happened quickly but the scene seems like it was slow motion. I clearly saw my friend there and the others were panicking and all they can do is to call out his name.

My mind went black, I don't know what I should do. My eyes and mouth were frozen wide open in an expression of stunned surprise. It feels like the world break down when the sound was about to break my heart too. 

I turn my head on the door and once again, another patient was followed after my friend. My legs were weak yet my reaction was opposite. I get up, scared and this is the only time that I can't even say word when we saw each other.

"Hyung~" Chan was like a lost child and cried harder when he finally  found his mom. He embraced me tightly, bawling his eyes out. I placed my hand in his head, rubbing it softly and let him cry. It pangs my chest to see him like this although I know he's strong like Jihoon but this time, he needs to let out what he was hiding inside him.

"Hyung, I-I I'm sorry."

"Shhh~ You don't have to say that."

"H-Hyung I was there when Soonyoung collapsed and I didn't do anything to help him. I'm so bad. Hyung, forgive me."

"Soonyoung will be mad if he saw you blaming yourself. You didn't do anything. Be strong, it's okay to cry just don't blame yourself okay?"

I know by myself, tears crept out of my eyes, dripping down my chin. "Let's pray that they will be okay hmmm? Let it out, I know it's been hard for you these days Chan, it's okay."

What I saw today was the greatest nightmare will haunt me in my sleep. What will happen when they  will be forever gone in our lives?  What will happen to us? I will never imagine us being incomplete without them, it will never be the same.

*******************************************************************************

Please give feedback juseyo jebal huhhhuhuhuhhuhuhuhu I feel so sad

Kpopisheartue