Unexpected

Jihoon

Walking alone alone in the street with a milkshake sipping it, I'm still thinking about Soonyoung. I'm mad at him but I don't hate him. I want to take good care of him especially now that he's awfully sick. No one knows where am I or what am I doing because I informed them not to bother me. Although I feel lonely without my friends, for the sake of others, I will be the one to let go since the reason why we're having a little problem is because of me. 

I was interrupt in my thought when I hear footsteps right behind me. At first, I ignore it because all I want is to go home and have a peaceful sleep in my bed. In the middle of the road, I feel uneasy, having his feeling that I'm being followed. I can feel eyes burning in my back.

I feel the electric awareness seeping into my body, as if preparing me to run. I can count each hair that stands at the back of my neck. I glanced nervously around; it's a man. Skin crawled as the fright that started in the pit of my stomach began to rise. I quietly panicked while searching for the eyes she was sure watching me. I tried to take a few calming breaths, but the ball of fear what now in her throat threatening to escape her lips and scream into the night.    

Shaking in fear, I searched for my phone in the pocket and call Seungcheol. I'm starting to became impatient because I don't have any idea where am I right now. My eyes found a place where there's a source of light so I walk briskly and stand there for a minute.

"C-Cheol, h-help me. I-I'm in a SVT---"

A strong gripped yanked me, dragging me inside. I realized that I'm so dumb to stop from a place where it will put me near in danger and this is what I'm afraid of - there's something that I'm afraid that will happen to me.

"One room please."

I swing my hand in his face, forming a frown all over my face. It's better to give than to receive. Physically, he has fair skin, good-looking face but behind his features was a beast inside him. Darting glare on me followed by a cackle, he pull away and pushed me on a room from the worker of this hotel.

"W-What are you doing?" 

I bat my eyelashes, shifting my gaze on the ground and gulp hardly when I saw his shirt was now on the floor. A little tightening in the chest because of the uncertainty and anxiety of thinking. My feet was encase by cement, though I want to get out and escape from this place but I can't. He slammed his hands, holding me tightly, biting his bottom lip which made me feel disgusted.

"You look gorgeous baby~" 

His eyes elevated, describing each of them in lust. "Starting with your milky legs, those thighs looks pretty. I want to see yours, right now."

His voice sends a shiver down my spin so turn my head on the opposite side. With no hesitation, his hands roamed on my neck until he began unbutton my shirt. Clenching my fist, I punch him in his jaw and struggle so hard to let go of his hand on me. My heart's beat is more than just a thud, it is more than pounding, more than racing. He crashed me on the floor literally and held me tightly. Flashback play in my mind; it reminds me of Soonyoung when we went to the restaurant with our friends.

Randomly, suddenly, abruptly, it hits me. I whimpered softly and squeezed my eyes, feeling the warmth from my face. 

"P-Please let go of me."

The heat breath out of his mouth traveled in my neck. Maybe he was overwhelmed by the moment. Maybe he lost control. Out of all people, why me? Why it has to be me?

"You're making me impatient. Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

All I can do is to plead by sobbing until my heart hurts but that did nothing. I feel helpless, thinking what have I done wrong why this is happening to me. 

I'm sorry Soonyoung.........

*************************************************

DO NOT TOUCH JIHOON! OMG SOONYOUNG HELP!

Kpopisheartue