Downpour

Jihoon

Leaving my eye on high with the abstractly painted grayish downhearted sky, I let out a heavy deep sigh and a nostalgia hit me with a huge weigh of pang that bounced my head and tingles inside my head. I'm thoroughly embraced with cold air, a memory of wind and sadness sweeping in my heart. 

As the rain drops above my head, I close my eyes tightly as my face showed distress, sobbing like a kid in street. Call me a fool, but I can't be greedy to have my own happiness when he's only forcing himself to love me, only in his eyes whispers the title friend when they meet my eyes. 

The freezing cold rain will become warm tears and come falling down, once again dropping my knees with my head gazing on the ripple of the water with my tears escaping a waterfall and placed my palm on my face, whimpering with my throat being clogged with hot air.

"Jihoon." I felt a warm jacket surrounded my back and hoping that it is him, but I shall not hope too much and I might end up hurting myself even more. I'm crying pathetically over him, without the reason it was Soonyoung. 

I can't understand why need to fall with my best friend, why I'm wailing right now because I should be thankful that he treat me more than what deserve.

But I realized that it was better not to meet him, because if not I'm smiling with a crescent moon eye with a contagious laugh an this time. 

"Hey, do you know that Soonyoung is staring at the both of us?"

"Then let him watch us." I replied quickly with husky voice, sniffing afterwards. Instead of being stubborn, he lifted up his legs and stand with his own, hugging his wet body with the jacket holding the with each sides and blinking away the other batch of tears threatening to build up his eyes. 

"Lee Jihoon." With that deep voice and a masculine figure, he kept on looking in his jeans and didn't want to meet his eyes which he can feel the sudden heat burning his head and boring a hole on it.

As a final decision, even if it hurts inside him he turn his back away from him and wrapped his trembling arms around him, and yelped out his mouth with sharp pain that keeps on twisting him tightly like a knot, so close for him to breakdown again once more. I don't know how to face Soonyoung, I don't know how to act around him, how to naturally move when I know he is here, I want to get drunk with my tears, I want to prison my desolation though it kills me from time by time.  

In the end, I don't even know he am I hugging but I was frozen when the presence of long cozy arms covered my quivering body as I expanded my eyes with a single tear rolled from my eyes.

"Soonyoung!"

Intense remorse elevates my body, curling my lips after realizing what I've done. Slowly unwrapping his arms, I hoist up my shaking face and very flabbergasted to find out the person whom I hugged.

"Why are you crying? Are you not worried that your eyes will turn out like mine?" My jaw dropped, unable to go back in reality and how I wish the ground to swallow me exactly this time. I thought he already left. At the first place, how did he know that I was spending my time here in the park.

"Yah!" I slammed my fist playfully in his chest and whined softly. "Why are you here? And I told you not to get out without your umbrella especially when it is raining? Aren't you worried do get sick?" 

"Why are you shouting at me? You should be thank me because I found you and I came here to be with you instead of Rain."

Why did he even came here at the first place? The name that crashes and bleeds my ear whenever I hear it most especially when it comes in his mouth. My mind is whirling with that thought  that only made me assume the worst.

I extended my arms, pushing him off and rolled my eyes from him. "Then you should be with her since it is RAINing."

Emphasizing the word which is just the name of that brat. "Are you jealous?" 

His arms traveled on my waist, back hugging me and gently placed his head on my shoulders which made me blushed and turn crimson red. 

"Why would I?" 

My heart was going to explode from what he did. I felt the heat from his chilling breath followed with a blistering soft lips being placed in my cheeks. After what he did, I rapidly tilted my head for me to see his alluring face.

I think I regret twisting my face.

With a small distance in between us, he gradually look at each others eyes until I became a statue when his eyes went into my lips that made me bite it, making the situation more intimidating and fierce. 

"Jihoon."

Jisoo, please send your prayers.

***********************************************************************************************

Woozi produced it and yeah I'm crying, suddenly Produce 101 Season 2 performed it then I cried and cried especially when it was Kwon Hyunbin like seriously his expression really fits the song though they might say that he was more on mumbling rather than singing, they must understand that he's doing his best to improve.

Kpopisheartue