Drunken Master Woozi

Mingyu

"Why did you! Aish~" I can see in her eyes that he find it cute when Soonyoung get angry and at the same time sexy, which what Seungkwan gossip at me and rumors said that it came from Jihoon's own mouth and at stable condition though he is not critical like what you watch in dramatic movies.

Jeonghan grabbed the bottle of water and took a gulp but then Jihoon was shaking like he was being tickled but actually tickled because of the vibration of his phone and spat it out to the kid who looks disgusted the same expression like his swaeg brother, Yoongi.

The animal spirit was so real.

"You durie, durie woterue. My facue, po po po." He even do a hand movement impersonating his brother's friend and reincarnation of Lee Seokmin, JHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

DK who was jealous when he have to copy his bias' also known as his brother. "That should be my line!"

Another transformation from Woozi, holding an invisible  microphone and each line that he was singing were delivered passionately.

"That should be me holdin' your hand~"

He held Dokyeom hand and the other one like a JPG, completely done and shocked what's going on with Woozi.

"That should be me~Makin' you laugh~That should be me~This is so sad." What we were waiting was the coming lines especially that line that will eventually make the walls of Soonyoung shatter.

"That should be me~Feelin' your kiss~" Jihoon teasingly placed his finger on his collar and hardly pulled it with a small distance in their face.

"I think we should another engagement party for the two of them." I'm so done like done done done done Vernon non non non like non-sugar free like Sugar like Suga. What made the whole group to be alarmed like whoop whoop whoop firetruck was when Soonyoung dropped the bread knife out his trembling hand, his asthma began to attacked and in a blink of an eye, Jihoon sprinted in lightning-like Chen without any Jongdae and cupped his cheeks with a worrisome gaze towards Hoshi.

Hoshi is his nickname which he kept of denying but we used it as dummy account.

Slowly meeting his upper lid, he adjusts his face and gently landed his soft lips into Soonyoung whose breathing slowly became downtempo and I'm not sure if my observation was true or not but I have the guts that he kissed back and went into the flow which made the kiss deepen.

Jihoon opened his eyes and formed a large stare on him."A-are you okay?"

His eyes studied the reaction of the surrounding and here we are wearing a lenny face emoticon and he focused it to Rain who moved his eyes up and down like wi are wi wi wi arae to Jihoon.