Only person

-

Meanwhile......

Soonyoung could clearly see and hear a multiple of lightning by the glass windows right before his eyes. His legs keep on shaking in anxiety. He ripped off his hair a couple of times when the next thing he realized was a dark, heavy rain suddenly approaching.

"Jihoon where are you?"

He never stop calling his name, pacing back and forth slamming his phone from the other palm. Soonyoung jumped out of his skin when an idea popped out his mind. His fingers move rapidly, tapping the name of his best friend in his screen.

Still in his routine, completely unstable and worried, he was on the process to threw off his phone when he heard his phone ringing beneath the pillow.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!~" He screamed out in frustration, plopped down himself back on the sofa.

He heaved a sigh as he look up the ceiling."I'm going crazy Hoon."

Soonyoung return himself from his phone and tried to call the others, particularly Jeonghan then Seungkwan.

"Jeonghan? Perhaps, are you with Jihoon?"

"What? I thought he's with you.......wait, don----" Soonyoung tapped the red button and contacted Boo Seungkwan.

"You used to call me on my~ You used to you used to~"

"I'm going to use Jihoon's guitar if you don't stop singing Vernon."

"Yah~ Boo Seungkwan on the line."

"Now headline is out. So, are you with Jihoon right now?"

"JIHOON TOLD ME YOU'RE WITH HIM AND NOW HE IS MISSING?!" Soonyoung end up the call before his ears bleeds from Seungkwan's obnoxious voice. His hands dropped down on the pillow and tossed it off to release his anger.

"Seriously where's Jihoon?"

He decided to take a shower to make himself calm because Jihoon didn't yet, and what makes him nervous is that the condition of the weather is bad and dangerous which the latter can possibly get sick.

After a some minutes...............................

Soonyoung get rid of the towel in his shoulders, placing lightly to his head. He pressed of the fabric together to absorb the liquid from his head.

After that, he removed his rob out of his body, extended his arms to fit him properly. Soonyoung was wearing his clothes but then when he heard the door creaked, he rushed out because he has a strong feeling that it's him.

As Soonyoung hurriedly dash out of his room, he the person he was dying to see currently putting down the chicken and beer on the table. Brows knitted, crossing his arms in his chest. Walking arrogantly, Jihoon's legs began to quiver with the cold wind hitting his bare skin, leaving goosebumps all over his body. When Soonyoung marked off the distance he desire, his pierce eyes darted to the petite man.