Lloyd x Reader -marriage-

OMGOSH! We are almost at 20k views and 800 votes. I am truly blessed with amazing people who read this.

-Y/N POV-
I readjusted the long white flowing wedding dress I had on. Today was the day I was getting married to the love of my life.
Lloyd Garmadon.
He's been a real charmer since day one. He got mad at me when I got involved with his Ninja business but I knew he didn't really mind having me around.
Nya was my maid of honor, Kai was Lloyd's best man. The siblings were over joyed that they would be together near the bride and groom.
Lloyd had proposed in a little coffee shop.
Not a big proposal but nonetheless I still loved it.
Even though it surfaced all over the internet.
My flower girls were Jay and Cole.
Kai thought it was hilarious.
Sensei would be marrying us.
It was perfect.
"Do I look okay?"
I asked Nya. She smoothed at my train and came and stood next to me. F/c was the color of Nya's dress. And of Jay and Cole's tuxedo's. It was literally perfect. Lloyd didn't argue about color scheme's.
For once.
And it looked amazing. The boy argued with me for hours wether to paint our kitchen dark blue or light blue.
The dark blue obviously looked better than the light blue with all the white cabinets and appliances we had.
Even though we decided dark blue, there was a light blue paint strip taped to the wall since he was stubborn.
"Perfect."
She complimented. My h/c hair all fixed up in a perfect bun.
Yes I went all out and got the super long white wedding dress.
Stereotypical.
Yes.
Amazing and just like a fairytale wedding I dreamed of since I was 8?
Also yes.
Zane peaked his head in through the door.
"It's time."
He commented.
"Oh and you look great."
Zane was Lloyd's only groomsmen. Skylar was my only bridesmaid.
I walked out of the small room I had spent all day getting ready in.
I smiled as I prepared myself for the future I was about to embark on.
I walked down the main hall of the Grand church we were going to get married in. It had grand stained glass windows that I admired last night during the rehearsal dinner.
The doors swung open to the chapel part of the church.
I entered.
My little sister starting playing that typical wedding song.
And I loved it.
I spotted my mother, my father, my brother, my aunts, and uncles, my wide arrangement of cousins, and my grandparents.
As for Lloyd's side.
Dareth was there along with Misako and Garmadon. My mother was already crying and so was Misako.
This had to be a grand moment for both of or parents.
Lloyd smiled up and me and mouthed
"I love you."
I mouthed
"I love you too."
Sensei started the ceremony. Half way through Nya busted out in tears. Kai was having a hard time keeping it together. And Jay had been sobbing the entire time.
We had just finished our vows, and our I do's. It was getting closer.
"You May now kiss the bride-"

-Lloyd POV-
I shot up from my amazing dream. Cold sweat trickled down my forehead. It was drenched in my hair.
I looked to the other side of the bed.
Faint moonlight coming through the blinds being the only light in the room.
No Y/N.
I looked up and there on a shelf in our room sat a urn.
It was engraved with.
~Y/N L/N~
A best friend
1992 - 2018
R.I.P.
I fought back the urge to cry as tears pricked the edges of my eyelids.
She had died a week before we were supposed to get married.
From cancer.
She didn't know how she got it and didn't even know she had it. It surprised us all.
And she had a month to live.
She passed the next day holding my hand.
I kicked off my sheets and exited the bedroom. I need a glass of water.
I trudged to the kitchen.
The dream still vividly playing out in my head.
I opened the cabinet and got a glass. Turned on the faucet and filled it up.
I finished filling it up and turned off the faucet and glanced up.
There was the paint sample I taped to the wall and she made fun of.
I sat the glass of water down with a trembling hand.
I slid down the cabinets and was met with the cool tile floor.
She said she always wanted tile flooring because it was really cold.
I curled my knees up against my chest.
I looked outside and there was a crescent moon.
That was her favorite phase of the moon.
She loved space.
I couldn't help it anymore.
I quietly sobbed in my kitchen about losing my best friend and fiancé.
She was gone.