28.

"I want you to see me when I am fucking the living life out you, I want you to remember me till your dying days as nothing but your worst nightmare".

"Want you to remember me till your dying days".

"As your worst nightmare".

"As your worst nightmare". The voice kept repeating as I ran through the bushes.

"As your worst nightmare" I wanted to scream when I saw him standing in front of me but it came out muffled .

He smirked while he stared down at me, I was shaking, tears trailing down my face making it difficult to see. I couldn't find my voice to scream or to move.

"Going somewhere baby"? He purred,  his thumb grazing my cheeks.

"You have been a very bad girl" he hissed, wiping my tears with his thumb trailing it down my neck, my breath hitched I wish nothing more than to disappear that instant.

"You left me all alone baby, not fair and daddy is going to have to punish you okay"? He smirked again, his eyes glinting with mischief.

He reached to unbuckle his belt with the other hand. Letting his trousers make a pool at his feet.

I shook my head frantically trying to get away from him, he is going to rape me again , he's going to force himself on me.

I struggled to move as he held me in the same soft.

"Stop struggling and stay still bitch" he gritted, yet I wasn't paying attention to it. All I want to do is leave and run.

He pushed me to the ground, I fell down while he was still towering over me. "Stay still" he ordered, but I wasn't taking any as I kept moving backwards in other to escape.

"Laney, I believe I say you should stay still" he grasped my legs pulling me closer to him.

"Now, I have to make your punishment double" he smirked. "You are going to love it so fucking much" he gritted as he forced himself into me, I let out an inaudibly scream.

..............................

My eyes shot open and I was breathing heavily. "I am okay, it's just a dream he can't get close to me now" I whispered into the dark quietly.

My body still shaking from the dream I had, I pushed the covers off me switching on the light, I made my way to the bathroom splashing water on my face before existing the bathroom.

I sighed leaning back against the fridge in the kitchen, and for once I wished my life was normal no dramas, no dreams, just bliss.

A tear rolled down my cheek, I wiped it up taking a cup to drink water. I fetched the water, bring the cup to my lips when I heard the voice that hunted my dreams not long ago.

"Up already"? He was standing just few feet away from me,  I couldn't turn to face him yet, he is finally here to finished me, to force himself on me yet again only this one is very much real not a dream.

My heart thundered against my chest, I set the cup down shakily summoning all the courage I had slowly turning around to meet him.

He was staring at me only this time he wasn't smirking, his hands were tucked into his pockets.

My heart kept racing as we stood there quietly staring at each other, I was staring at him out of fear, while he was staring at me with something different.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't sleep" he said, his eyes still on me. "I wanted to see you" he moved closer while I moved back realising it's a dead-end.

"I wanted to see you" he stated closing the gap between us finally leaving no space for me to breath.

"I won't hurt you, I won't ever again" he whispered.

Please leave, please don't touch me.

His hand caressed my head gently, while all I could think about was how he forced himself on me, how he beat me to his satisfaction.

I cringed trying to get away when he dropped his hand shifting back a little.

"I'm sorry" he uttered. "I am sorry for breaking in unannounced, but I couldn't get you out of my head, whenever I closed my eyes you are all that I see, your scent, you just you".

He came close again this time not to touch me, but to drop something, kept it beside me shifting backwards.

"I will see you around" he turned around to leave when he halted. "She's mine, I know".

I stared at him realization finally sinking in, I stared at wide eyes , my baby. He will take her away from, take her away from me.

"No, I won't take her away Laney" and I swear I saw his eyes flashed with hurt before he turned to leave.

I placed my hand on my chest finally breathing.

"Oh God" I mumbled as I let the air sink into my lungs. I shakily made my way to my room dailing Ken's number.

He picked up after the third ring "You do realize it's still early right"? He stated his voice a bit hoarse.

"I know, I know I am sorry I just wanted to know how you guys are doing and my baby, is she okay"?.

"Yeah, she is. She's sleeping right now".

"Okay, thank you sorry for waking you up" I hang up the call resting my head on the headboard.

I closed my eyes images of the dreams rushing through me. I shivered there's no way I will ever believe that man.

Not now. Not ever.