12.

I had just finished my chores my whole body hurts so very much and to make it worst I wasn't allow to rest until he says so.

So I went back to the room and sat on the edge of the bed awaiting his arrival and next order.

"what are you doing"? I look up seeing my husband staring down at me with hatred.

I stood up straight immediately "nothing sir".

"Nothing?. Nothing and you are sitting on my bed do you know how much it costs? Can you ever in your miserable life afford something like this?  Can your whore of a mother that goes around luring younger men and kill them afford this"?.

I bit my lower lip already shaking knowing fully well what he's capable of doing.

"i'm__ sorry sir, I.. ".

"Shut up, just shut the hell up".

"Strip" he ordered.

I immediately got out of my maid like attire standing naked as the day I was born. His eyes gaze all over my body making me look 10 times smaller than I already feel.

I heard buckling of belt followed by a zipper. I know what is coming, so I don't fight it anymore.

"lay down, open your legs wide".

I climb onto the bed doing as he instructed,waiting his tortures I braced myself ready for the pain to come.

He climb up towering over me. "open your eyes, I want you to see me while I am fucking the living out of you, I want you to remember me till your dying days as nothing but your worst nightmare".

I open my eyes staring at his with nothing but fear, while his I gasp inwardly his eyes are full of nothing but hatred all he wanted to do is to hurt me repeatedly over and over and over till I can't possibly do anything on my own.

With warning he thrust into me, I bit my lower lip never taking my eyes off him, keeping the already formed tears at bay, he pulled out roughly and slammed back into me, I bit my lips knowing full well it will bruise later on.

"fuck" he grunts.

Picking up his pace moving faster and deeper, he's obviously enjoying it me on the other hand? It's nothing but pain.

"don't you think about it".

I fought to keep my eyes open as much I as want to keep it open it's kinda difficult for me to. The pain is unbearable all I want to do is shut my eyes forever.

"yes fuck" he grunts again obviously getting close to his release shortly after his whole body jerked and he released inside me.

He pulled out from me roughly.

"Get dressed and bring me my food in my study,oh and don't think about taking a bath." I watch his retreating steps leaving the room,when I make sure he coast is clear I cried. I cried for everything, for my life. Then the pain in between my legs are making it difficult not to cry.

It's been 4 good months already and still yet it seems like yesterday whenever he forced himself on me. It seems like yesterday when he will fuck me repeatedly over and over again. My body couldn't get accustomed to the pain no matter how hard I try.

After recollecting myself I pick up my dress on the floor and wear it back. Making my way downstairs to fix his food.

.....................
"sir I bought your food may I come in"?.

"come in".

I open the door with my head down and place it on the table I took two steps backwards waiting for the next task.

"strip".

I step out of my cloth ignoring my muscles that are screaming for help.

I wait as he eat his food doing other things before finally acknowledging my presence.

"On the bed, ass in the air now".

I did as instructed.

"now, I am going to punish you, why? Because I feel? What did you do? Because your mother made a mistake that is well right now affecting you".

I nod my head knowing he's going to hit me before fucking me then discharging me.

"but today we have to try a different way".

Since my face in pressed to the matrass I don't know what he is doing but am pretty sure it's no good.

He came back shortly after and the next that followed is water drenching my whole body. I froze this is by far worse than the normal routine. Water and hitting?.

My thoughts were interrupted when the first hit landed on skin. I flinched a little bitting my lips suppressing a scream, then another and another and I lost count of it.

He hit my body to his sastifacton before telling me to stand immediately I stood up my legs gave out on me I fell back to ground.

"get up" he charged at me, not waiting one second he dragged my by my hair out of his room leaving me on the hallway not sparing a glance before retreating to his room.

I lay down there naked not bothering to cover myself I don't even have ounce of strength in my body to move an inch. And I badly want to cry but the tears are not coming I badly want to scream but I can't find my voice. I want to leave but I can't, so I lay there waiting for the next phase.

I closed my eyes eventually succumbing to darkness

Because right now darkness is the only place I find peace. My sacred haven.