7.

Emily Colton.

"Connor please I actually have work to do and as you can am late already" I whined while fixing myself. I can't believe it, he finally found a way into my life from been "friends" i think it's turning to something else, I hate to admit it but I maybe kinda mistakenly like him?.

He sigh, "I know it's just that I don't want to be far from you, I went through hell before I could get your attention and now that you are here I don't wanna leave you".

"oh Connor someone might get the wrong idea me and you are plainly friends yes"?

"of course Ms col.. Emily, of course I will see you at 7?" his beautiful face and eyes staring into my plain one, how can I resist such eyes? Seriously they are amazing.

"yes Connor now I gotta go bye take care" I hugged him and lightly kiss his cheeks.

"see you Emily".

The rest of the day consists of the normal routine attending to patients, but it is far better than the other days maybe it's because Connor kept sending me annoying yet cute messages.

Connor. I am missing you Emily so damn much.
I chuckled softly and type my reply.

Me. Language Connor.

Connor. Oopies! Am sorry forgive me? But seriously I miss you Em see you, say in the next 2 hours?.

I giggled oh my God am giggling like a highschool teenager whereby here I am a fully grown woman not mention a mother.

Me. Sure see you then take care.

I stuffed my phone back into my pocket and continue with my work.

.......................................

Getting home I checked my time I only have one hour thirty minutes to get ready the place is dull as usual no sign of Laney, probably in her room keeping herself busy or so, I am a terrible mother I missed her birthday and graduation party and I never care to apologize or to make it up for her.

I shrugged the feeling of guilt and head to my room, to shower and get ready at 7 dot the bell rang. I took my purse and phone, jacket and all the necessary things then I left a small note for her and left.

I bit my lower lip from jumping on his body he sure looks fine with his trimed facial hair and his clothes the hug and defined all his well endowed body. God I sound like a teenager.

"you look beautiful Em" he hand me bouquet of flowers and kiss my cheeks lightly.

"aww thank you Connor, you sure look good yourself".

He blushed oh my God what's with men and blushing "thank you Em now let's get going".

"hold on let me quickly drop this" I put the flowers in a vase and come out.

"okay now let's go" he guided me to the car open the door like a gentleman while I muttered a small thank you.

The ride to the restaurant was short and comfortable, it wasn't a fancy restaurant  but it definitely looks good.

"I'm sorry if it's not what you expecting" he scratch the back of his head. "I promise next time will be better all I have to do is work harder and ..".

"Connor hey it's fine and before you go ranting and preaching a sermon let's go in am quite farmished" I patted my belly while he laugh softly.

"sure let's go Em" he put his hand on my waist guiding me into the restaurant.

..................
"oh God that was fun, thank you so much Connor" so after the restaurant he took me a park where he order ice cream and then he told me about his childhood and his baby brother, the way he spoke about him he sure do love him.

"am glad you had fun Em" then the silence each and everyone of us contemplating the next move.

"so uhmm, good night see you tomorrow"? He asked.

"hmm goodnight" don't know why a part of me is disappointed because I was expecting a kiss from him. Oh God it's official I have become a teenager all over again.

I was about turning in when he gently pulled me close to him and pressed his lips to mine, it wasn't a deep kiss but it sure was worth it.

"good night Em" whispered whilst still holding me.

"goodnight" I whispered.

..............................
The week run fast it's weekend already back then I dread weekends I just hate it staying at home but now I am looking forward to seeing Connor, we have really gotten so close together.

I was in the kitchen after texting Connor telling him about my plans when she walked in.

"oh am sorry, I will just go back in".

"oh no don't please uhmm do you want to do, I made pancakes if you want some".

She stared at me wide eyes shock expression written all over he face before she smiled and served herself. For the first time it was a comfortable silence.

"uhmm thank you for the pancakes" she took her plate to the dishwasher and wash it without any more words said she went up to her room.

The whole weekend I spent it with Connor he took me out, the park, shopping mall, movies ugh he's spoiling me a whole damn much.

"oh God Connor I feel like a princess"

He chucked revealing his amazing white teeth "you are my princess Em" he placed a kiss on my forehead. "always gonna be my princess" he added.

I just hummed in response while I closed my eyes enjoying the silence and the warmth of his body.