11.

After the wedding we went straight to the wedding reception where we dance as husband and wife.

The way he stared at me got me having this sick feeling inside of me like something is wrong. I brushed it aside it might be nothing and here I am worrying over nothing.

I hugged my mom so tightly and surprisingly she lets me.

I pulled away fighting my back my tears it's time to finally go to my new home my new life away from her. Even though she finally admits she hates me, I can't bring myself to hate her, even though she set up my marriage I can't bring myself to hate I feel as if she's doing it for my own good. There's a spot in her that loves me.

"bye mom" I whispered while I got into the car and head to my new home.

.......................

When we arrived he took me to a room told me to stay there and don't move. Of course I didn't move.

I stood there waiting for his arrival, it's when I took in the view of the room, it's painted grey and white, with a king size bed a small shelf at the other side of the room then a door. Everything here looked well polished and the sound of the door shutting made me turn around.

And at that very moment I wished I didn't.

"you took everything away from me, my family, my whole fuvking life" he whispered softly yet deadly.

Me? Take away his family? I barely know him and ____ I was interrupted when he threw me on the bed, I sat up properly staring at him in horror.

"don't fear little one, i am only having my vengeance" he smirked. He took of his shirt and starts unbuckling his belt.

My heart started racing . Please let it not be what am thinking.

"I married you just to destroy you, just the way your mother did".

"no, no, no, please don't i-----" he ignored me, tears of my wedding dress.

" let the fun begins" he smirked. "this God is on the devil's side"he added, then everything went dark.

...........................
"wake up, you don't get to faint on me when am fuvking you" a very deep angry voice yelled. I instantly sat up right ignoring the pain in between my legs.

My whole body is trembling this is so not how I imagined my life will be. From worse to worst?.

"clean that shit of a blood on my bed and now now, you don't get to shower until I say so"

He walked out of the room that's when the tears flowed freely. What did I do? What did my mother do? Oh God this is not supposed to happen to me.

Why is my life this way? Maybe I did something bad in my past lives and it's coming to hunt me, maybe just maybe I was a mistake, I was never supposed to be born.

I cried and cried forgetting I was assigned to do something.

"you! I told you to wash and get rid of your fuvking blood yet you are here busy shedding crocodile tears" he barked, his eyes turning darker and darker by each passing seconds.

I gulp "I'm so sorry my legs are.... " I didn't get to finish the sentence when his palms connected with my cheeks.

"I.did.not.permit.you.to.talk.back" he said every word slowly and deadly.

I cowered my head down bitting my lips to avoid me from crying or screaming.

"get up" he ordered.

I stood up wobbly I winced quietly trying to keep straight up.

"I want to see that place spotless when I get back if not. You will regret the day you were born".

What he doesn't know that I was never happy to be born.