19- Uninvited guest

Start from the beginning

Antonio looked over at her, grinning. "Calm down, it's coming... just sit there patiently and wait."

Sadie made the kids their plates, and handed them to them. "Do you want syrup on them, or powdered sugar?" They both told her syrup, which she figured they would. She then handed Antonio his plate. "Thank you." he says, taking the plate from her hand, and setting it down on the table. He then surprised her, as he pulled her down to his level and kissed her on the lips, in front of the kids.

Antonio released his lips from hers when he heard the kids giggling, and clapped his hands, rubbing them together. "What do you think kiddos? Should we dig in?" he looked back up to Sadie, smiling. "By the way the food looks and smells delicious."

"Thank you."

Antonio's phone rang while they were eating, he got up and grabbed his phone, answering it. His eyes widened while he was talking to the person on the other end, and hung up quickly. After hanging up, he hurried to finish his food. Taking a napkin, he wiped his mouth. "Thanks Hun, that was really good, but I have to leave and go take care of something. I'm not sure how long it will take." he says, standing up and walked to the sink with his empty plate.

Sadie looked at him confused. "I thought you took the whole week off?"

"I did, but one of my clients is in trouble, and got themselves put in jail."

"For what?"

"That's what I need to go there for, and to talk with him about. I have to see if I can get him out of there" he says, rinsing his plate off.

Sadie grabbed a washrag and clean the kids up, washing all the syrup off their hands and face, then cleaned up the kitchen while the girls looked for clothes that they wanted to wear.

Before leaving, Antonio walked in the kitchen. Wanting to be funny, he announced his presence. "I'm in here." he says, grinning.

"I heard you this time." she giggled "You're such a smart ass."

"I guess it's better to be a smart ass, than a dumb ass." he chuckled.

He walked behind her, and wrapped his arms around her, kissing the back of her neck, trying to give her goosebumps. "I have to go." he said quietly. He then placed his hands on her breasts, checking out her nipples. "I'm just seeing if the goosebumps worked." he smiled, as he lightly pinched her nipples. "Yep, I feel the antennas."

She giggled. "I'll see you later." she says, turning around and giving him a kiss.

"Thanks for breakfast." he says, feeling bad he has to leave.

Sadie checked on the girls after Antonio left, and walked into their room. "Your dad left for a bit, what would you like to do today?"

"Can you paint our fingernails, and toenails?" Isabella asked excited.

"Sure, I'll go grab my polish."

Sadie left the room and grabbed whatever colors she had, and brought them upstairs, calling for them to come to her.

Isabella wanted to go first, and chose hot pink, Gabriella ended up choosing the same color after seeing Isabella's fingernails "Pink for mommy, right Sadie?" Gabriella asks, looking over at Sadie. Her heart dropped after hearing her say that, and smiled. "Yes, pink for your mommy." she says, touching her nose.

The girls sat nicely, while waiting for the nail polish to dry. Sadie ended up turning on cartoons, so the girls weren't bored while sitting there, waiting. "Remember no touching the nails, and let them dry."

After their nails dried, they wanted to draw pictures and make something for their mom. Sadie went and grabbed all their art supplies, and set them on the table for them.