Twenty two

This chapter is going to be a bit shorter.. and Sorry for the late updates, my reason is because well it's summer and yeah. Love you lots

-Hanna

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jc's POV"

My eyes shoot open and my head ponds like I'm getting hit in the head with a brick. I'm on the living room couch in the clothing I was wearing last night.

I slowly gather my strength to get up. I have no idea what happened last night. My mind is a blur. Where's Bella?

I walk upstairs into Ricky's room, and he looks over at me with worry. "Where's Bella Ricky?"

"You don't remember do you?"

"Where is she?"

"Jc" He starts then sighs. "She's in the hospital."

Right after he said that, everything came back to me. I run downstairs and out the front door. I get in Ricky's car , because mine is gone, and drive to the hospital.

Everything is a blur, but I remember. We got hit by a drunk driver. I think longer.

As I'm driving to the hospital, my eyes start to run. The salty tears fall down my cheeks, and it won't stop. I end up bawling my eyes out. I don't even think I'm allowed to drive right now, but I don't care.

As I arrived, I sat in the car and calmed myself down from the tears. I take a deep breath in and open the car door and hop out. I run into the hospital, and down the halls. The nurses try to stop me, but I push them off. Finally, one of the doctors stops me.

"What do you think you're doing? who are you looking for?" The man says.

I try to speak. "Be- Bella" I sniffle

He looks at me, and starts to walk in the other direction. I just stand there confused. He turns around and says, "Well? Are you coming or not?"

I tilt my head to the side, and walk his way. He leads me to a room, and slides open a curtain revealing Bella. I stand there in shock just staring at her. She isn't staring back. Her eyes were closed. Her hair was messed up, she had oxygen tubes up her nose, and a big long one down her throat. The long tube lead to a big machine that helped her breathe at a normal pace. She had cuts and brouses covering her body, like mine.

"What's your name young man?" The doctor puts his hand on my shoulder. I don't take my eyes off of Bella.

"Jc" I almost whisper.

Before he can say anything, I break down and cry. I take a deep breath in, and walk over to her. I put her soft, tender hand in mine and squeeze it. She doesn't flinch. I catch the tears streaming down my face, and rest my head on her stomach. She still doesn't flinch.

"I'm sorry, Jc, but Bella has drifted into a coma." The doctor breaks the silence.

No. This can't happen. It's all my god damn fault. I should've listened to her. I should have done something. But no. I'm a fucking idiot. A drunk driver didn't hit us. It was me.

I start uncontrollably crying my eyes out. I take in a deep breath before letting out another sob. I start shaking her , thinking that she will wake up, but nothing. Nothing happens. She just lays there in silence. Not a word spoken through my loud cries.

"BELLA WAKE UP" I sob and continue to shake her.

The doctor grabs me around the waist and tried to tear me away from the cold skinned girl. I wouldn't let her go. The doctor starts yelling for security. Before I get pulled away from her, I put my face up to hers and kissed her forehead. My tears dripped onto her cheek.

"I'm sorry Bella. I'm sorry." I repeat over and over again in whispers.

I get torn away from Bella and dragged down the hallway. The large men bring me to the waiting room. They place me in a chair. I look up at them with cold eyes and glare. They have no expression, just a poker face. They turn around, and walk back down the hallway.

I sit in the quiet waiting room with my red puffy eyes, and my tear stained cheeks. I place my head in my palms and think.

Everything is my fault. I can't hold it in anymore. I start to bawl my eyes out. I let out sobs, and the nurses at the front desk rush over to me. They put their hands on my back. I pull away and stand up. I run out of the hospital doors. My mind is out of my body now. What the hell am I doing. I am sprinting down the street chasing after nothing. My mind goes black, and then I open up my eyes. I'm in the middle of a huge grass, flower, field. I sit down cross legged.

"I'm sorry I lost your trust. I am a terrible human being. All I have are these scratches and brouses. I should have way more than that. Is this my punishment for my actions? You shouldn't let her suffer. I should be the one suffering. What I did was a terrible thing, and you should never make her my punishment. Bella did nothing wrong. Please. All I ask is that you put me in her place. Or make her better." I wipe my tears away. I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about anymore. I sigh and get up. I slowly walk back to the hospital.

"?? POV"

I grab the blanket beside me and pull it over top of me. I cuddle up on the couch and turn on the TV.

I drift off into a nap, and wake up. I look at the time on my phone. I slept for an hour. I check my texts. 1 new message.

Hey babe I was wondering what you're doing tonight? If you're free, I'd love to hang out with you.

~...

I reply,

Id love to. How about I pick you up at 7 and we come back to my place?

I sent the message and put my phone down.

I sigh and get up.

~~~~~~~~

Who's POV do you think that is???? o: find out next chapter!!