Eight

"Jc's POV"

Kian is like my brother. How could he possibly do that to Bella? He saw her boobs before I did? not cool.

"Babe, I want you to know that I love you and no one can take that away from me." I told her looking down at her curled up to my chest.

"I love you Jc" she said back to me while looking up.

Wishbone came running in my room and jumped up on my bed. "Hi little wishbone!" I said in a baby voice as I patted the bed, which caused him to attack my hand. Bella laughed and I laughed with her.

"Your laugh is amazing. Its beautiful, I wake up and hope to hear it." I said as I ran my fingers through her hair.

"Thank you Jc"she said with a crisp voice.

"Listen Bella" I started and then paused, "They boys and I have talked about this many times before and I feel like it's the right time for it to happen."

"Go on" she said and sat up and looked at me.

"Well, would you maybe want to.. become apart of this household?" I asked and held her hand in mine.

"Jc I-" she started. "I have been waiting for you to ask. I feel like I would have no where else to go. Thank you. But I need your help with something..." I looked at her.

"Anything at all" I said as I squeezed her hand.

"I need you to come with me to my house and help me pack..." she started "the only thing is that I don't know if my mom is going to be there."

"Of corse I will. If your mom is there, I will talk to her." I said as I got up off of the bed."Let's go and tell the boys."

We both walked out and saw all of the boys on the couches either on their phones, or playing Mario Kart.

"Boys I have an announcement!" I said but no one looked up.

"Guys!" I said a little louder, but still no reply.

"GUYS!" I yelled and they all paused what they were doing and looked up at me.

"We have an announcement." I said and they all nodded.

"Bella is-" I started, "She's moving in with us." They all smiled and clapped. Bella was standing in the corner blushing.

"I am going with her to her 'old house' and we are going to pack her stuff up." I said as I grabbed my PennyBoard and SnapBack. Bella grabbed hers too. She was wearing a muscle crop top with shorts and a messy bun with no makeup. She still looked gorgeous.

"Peace" Connor said as they all looked back to their electronics. Bella and I opened the door, and put down our pennyboards and hopped on them. We skated a few blocks down from our house and finally made it.

"Ready?" she asked before we walked in. I nodded and we both walked in. A burst of smokey air went through my nose causing me to cough.

"BELLA?" A voice called from upstairs making me jump, "IS THAT YOU?"

"Shit" Bella mumbled.

We both walked upstairs and ran into her room, closing the door behind us and we locked it. Her mom was yelling her name from outside of the door and was banging on the door.

"Let's make this quick and fast. We come in, pack and get the hell out." She said with a worried look across her face.

I helped her pack all of her clothes, hair things, makeup, picture frames with her friends in it, Pillows, and whatever stuff she wanted. Her mom was away from the door and so we ran out, and ran downstairs. we headed for the door, but a figure was standing in front of it.