Fourteen

Hey guys sorry for the mistakes in last chapter!! I just had so many ideas and I had to put them down. Thanks for the positive feedback on twitter and what not so keep enjoying ily

~Hanna

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bella's POV"

I hear the door creek open behind me. I bolt around to see Jc standing in the doorway with red puffy eyes like he has been crying for days. I stand up with the long sleeve up to my mouth and look at him. He walks slowly up to me causing me to back up.

"Bella calm down. I need to talk." He says in a raspy voice and he sniffles.

I didn't say anything, I just sat back down on the bench. He sits beside me and I just stare forward at the pool water.

"I want to talk about what happened." He says looking at his feet. "I don't know what to believe anymore. I love you so much Bella, and I also love Kian as a brother."

"Jc listen. If you don't believe me, can we bring Kian out here and we can talk as a group?" I say back.

He gets up, goes inside for about a minute and comes back with Kian. I look up and glare at him as he sits in front of Jc, who is sitting beside me, and me.

"Bella I'm sorry." Kian says breaking the silence. "I have to start telling the truth. I don't like where this has gone, and I am willing to turn it around and make it the way it was before. Even if it isn't exactly the same, I would be okay with that. Jc, I'm sorry but I lied to you. Bella I'm so sorry for all of the things I did to you."

Jc sighs and looks down at his feet. "Why Kian? Why would you lie in the first place?"

"I don't know Jc, but I'm willing to turn this around if you are." Kian says. "Bella, I'm terribly sorry for everything. If I could take it back, I would."

"Okay." I say in almost a whisper

"Can we change this? Can we put this in the past?" Kian says. "I didn't think it would get this far. I regret everything."

I don't know what it is, but i think I'm falling for his apology. I liked the life we had when we were all friends and everything was great. I want that life again.

"Kian, I am willing to accept your apology if you can prove to me that you will never do the things you did to us ever again." I say looking at the both of them.

"I agree with Bella. It might not be the same, but it's a change in what we have now." Jc says back.

Kian doesn't say anything, he gets up, runs away screaming and does a cannon ball into the pool. Jc and I look at each other and start laughing. His head pops out of the water and he screams. "ITS SO COLD" he quickly hops out, runs at Jc and I and pulls us both up. He pulls us both into a wet group hug and we all laugh. I like this a lot better. Kian grabs my arm, swings me around, and throws me into the pool. Luckily, he didn't grab my cut arm, but man did they ever hurt in the water. I screamed and hopped out.

"IS DAMN COLD"I yell.

"Jc's turn!!" He grabs Jc's leg, and pulls him into the cold water.

"KIAN" He yells

I was sitting on the side of the pool laughing and Kian ran away like a chicken. Jc hopped out of the pool.

"Woah Bella!" he yells as he runs to me and I look down. I see blood on the side of the pool, dripping from my wrist into the pool.

"Bella what happened!!" he says while grabbing my wrist and lifting up the wet sleeve of the crew neck. Damn it. He gasps at the sight of the bleeding bandages.